You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is facial hair a beard?

redheart

It's handy, like having a portable food storer. I can finish off my meals later on when I get a bit peckish.

It's what I would consider long so more like being brushed. The sandpaper effect would be from a stubble beard. Gets less harsh the longer it gets.

Women are just selfish, they want a bloke clean shaven for oral sex.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'never knowingly under shaved' policy is still in operation. Beard is getting very long now as I haven't trimmed it for 3 weeks, had to trim the 'stache part though as it was getting on my nerves, so that's a little shorter but not by much.

When people with a shit facial hair growth tell you to shave cos you look scruffy. The type of person that is going bald and tells you to get a haircut.

As a bald man, there is nothing more satisfying to me than when a full haired man makes a twat of himself with a shit hairdo. Hair envy is primal, I'm afraid.

I'm attempting to grow a beard like a Spanish person who cannot be named but mine is looking more like Daniel Bryan. It's also patchy a bit but I am determined to grow one.

Hitting puberty helps...

Ouch!

Shaving between your eyebrows? What madness is this?

How close together are your eyes, C?