You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you really want as our new manager?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you really want as our new manager?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Nothing.

Nothing wrong with eating snots either, just a bit different that's all.

Being a bummer is perfectly natural. Comparing it with eating snot and sniffing your own armpits is a bit grim.

No one really wants Ancelotti over Guardiola or Mourinho, I just put Løw in there because he is one I think could be interesting and since I had one option left I also included Dalglish.

you just put Low in there because you're showing off with your fancy o.

It doesn't really matter who steps in after Kenny, I reckon he's got about one or two matches depending on what the fixture list is. If we're away from home in the first match, and we lose, but we get a home game in the second, but lose again, and we play like shit, he can kiss his arse goodbye.

If our opening game is at home, and we lose, and we play like shit, then he can kiss his arse goodbye. The emotional tether of us fans is on just that short a lead.

Too drastic? Thoughts please on just how many bad results you'll tolerate.

It doesn't really matter who steps in after Kenny, I reckon he's got about one or two matches depending on what the fixture list is. If we're away from home in the first match, and we lose, but we get a home game in the second, but lose again, and we play like shit, he can kiss his arse goodbye.

If our opening game is at home, and we lose, and we play like shit, then he can kiss his arse goodbye. The emotional tether of us fans is on just that short a lead.

Too drastic? Thoughts please on just how many bad results you'll tolerate.

If we are heading for a finish below 8th/9th whoever it is is toast.

I look at it slightly different from you.Last season was about the worst home record in the history of the club - I think that a lot of new managers could improve on that, as they can on last season's finish.

The new manager has had the bar set about as low as any Liverpool manager is ever likely to get.