You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd managed to blag my way into the top 75 posters by posting things of no interest to anyone and jokes that I'd stolen from other people. I was away from the forum for a while and came back to find myself on page 3 of the rep list. Fucking page 3!

Naturally, I'm devastated. I haven't slept for 2 weeks through thinking about it.

It's a stupid system, and has been on any forum I've ever been on that has it, if someone "negged" you in the past for not liking one oo a series your posts, they then take it upon themselves to give you a negative everytime you post, I have -551000 or something, I really don't know why, or care for that matter, it introduces a truly childish dimension to a football forum which I would hope promotes discussion without dropping to an Orwellian RAWK style level of locking threads like it's going out of fashion.

It's a stupid system, and has been on any forum I've ever been on that has it, if someone "negged" you in the past for not liking one oo a series your posts, they then take it upon themselves to give you a negative everytime you post, I have -551000 or something, I really don't know why, or care for that matter, it introduces a truly childish dimension to a football forum which I would hope promotes discussion without dropping to an Orwellian RAWK style level of locking threads like it's going out of fashion.

There was only gonna be one outcome here...

Just rep more people for little to no reason, I quite often run out, but then i'm a rep whore, unless its a slag off Dirk thread, then i'm pure evil. Oh,and leave a comment, they're the best bit. Whilst i place great importance on those reputation points that i've just been gifted it's the little comment in the side line that brightens my day.

Some of the messages melons has left me have made me blush...

She's a reet dirty slut.

What's fun about calling somebody a cunt via a little red box in their CP? Meh, each to their own. Doesn't float my boat. Just amuses me thinking of people sat there thinking 'WHAT A PRICK! I'LL SHOW HIM. NEGGEDDDDD!'. Good one. They win at the internets.

Weird that, considering you've left me little messages via that rep system.

Was it twat or cunt? I can't remember.

That's a negging

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Weird that, considering you've left me little messages via that rep system.

Was it twat or cunt? I can't remember.

I've not been able to rep or neg anyone for a very long time. I do think you're a total fucking cunt, though. You were probably bullied as a kid, which is why you threatened to beat me up over the internet.

Just to be clear, I think you're a twat as well. No just a cunt. Hope this helps.

I've not been able to rep or neg anyone for a very long time.

So what? I've contradicted what you originally posted. You're just another arid worm using a laptop to snipe at the world.

Make all the assumptions you like about me if it makes you feel better but you're only painting a clear picture of yourself for the interweb to see.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No it isn't.

For once, it looks like we agree. I think that's a good point for me to bid the forum farewell. All the best, Coro.

I never care about being negged unless someone calls me a name.

For instance if someone negs me but says "Thats shit" I just laugh it off and go about my business.

But if someone calls me a name I go fucking apeshit. Literally running around the house smashing furniture with gay abandon. I don't like being called names you see.

There was only gonna be one outcome here...

Yeah, Captain, one of the outcomes was you negging me this morning for not going gold yet. I didn't know you cared. Enjoying the power, oh Captain, my captain?

I'll join when I can, but be careful what you wish for. Look forward to seeing another unnecessary red card.