You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That was a fucking perfect match! Even better than beating the Bitters, is beating them coming from behind. That way they really get their hopes up, before despair kicks in. Only a good 4-0 battering can triumph that.

Thought we were the far better team for most of the match. Especially in the second half we were dominant. A bit surprised as they have been in good form lately, but they rarely threatened Jones. Moyes have talked a lot about us being favorites, but he's got the mind-game thing backwards the stupid cunt. He'll make the blues believe that they are far inferior, and then obviously they play like it as well. Same every derby.

Suarez was fantastic second half, made up for Carroll, Jones seemed confident when called upon. Pleased with the whole team, can't be bothered with complain about anything. Perfect day, bring on the cockneys!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henderson did a great job again despite being played out of position.

Its obvious hes a central midfielder but he puts the team before himself and his manager appreciates his efforts.

This. Fuck off you cunts, he's always a steady 6/10 sometimes he's a 8/10. He does the simple things, and should he be dropped for a few games we'd miss him.

On a brighter note, highlights are starting now on ITV.

COME ON!!!

2 terrible defensive mistakes, 2 cool finishes and the man who missed a sitter digs in to nod home the winner.

great 2nd half, great guts, great substitutions, great day.

come on according to pete in the national

Sorry but they've just had to destroy that horse after it fell

I Hope the newcastle fans will boo Andy every time we play them so he gets better and better every time, he really is showing fight after that newcastle match. He can see that the bridge is burned and he has to fight for his career now. Winning the cup will save our season and we can build for the future in the summer. Great win today.

May well be something in that, definite mindset change seems to have happened . I'll hold my hand up and admit I've said on here I didn't think he looked like a Liverpool player, but he is starting to put a shift in now.......

Behave, he was fucking shite and taking him off changed the game for us

Should have took off gerrard, he has played worse than henderson lately. Henderson is a central midfielder, what do you expect when he is being played as a winger?

Henderson still put the effort in, looked like he would work hard, and had a bit of fight for him. Gerrard though?

Should have took off gerrard, he has played worse than henderson lately. Henderson is a central midfielder, what do you expect when he is being played as a winger?

Henderson still put the effort in, looked like he would work hard, and had a bit of fight for him. Gerrard though?

Is one of the greatest Liverpool players in history.

Horrenderson is one of our worst.

You can work the rest out yourself

I have to laugh becomes since Lucas injury he went from shite to world class overnight,such insight.

I see the same things in Henderson his manager does,a great attitude a willingness to learn and a complete team player who is probably only appreciated by his teammates.

Sounds a lot like the worldclass Mr Leiva over the last 6 months.

I wont bit over Henderson,I will criticise him when necessary but I'm well prepared to make a more critical judgement in no less than 12 months time.

I can't understand why any fan spend time slating a player and calling him names after a win against the Bitter in a semi-final? Even if you think he's crap (a view I don't share), I can't understand why you would enjoy thinking and writing about that after a match like today. A bit sad really.

Not really. Horrenderson was fucking shit and was rightly subbed. And as soon as Bellamy came on - who should have started - we scored the winner via Carroll

Hate being right all the time. Don't hate me for that

Bellamy came on for Downing. How's being right all the time going?

Henderson still put the effort in, looked like he would work hard, and had a bit of fight for him. Gerrard though?[/quote

Agree 100%. He was missing again today. Jay had to work a lot harder because of it.

Said all season he has his mind on the Euro 2012 only - and nothing else.

I have to laugh becomes since Lucas injury he went from shite to world class overnight,such insight.

I see the same things in Henderson his manager does,a great attitude a willingness to learn and a complete team player who is probably only appreciated by his teammates.

Sounds a lot like the worldclass Mr Leiva over the last 6 months.

I wont bit over Henderson,I will criticise him when necessary but I'm well prepared to make a more critical judgement in no less than 12 months time.

I'm with you on him.There is a player in him,he may take a couple of years to mature bit will be a good player IMO.He is no wide midfielder though and shouldn't be playing there.

I'm not so keen on Spearing though.He isn't good enough to play for us IMO.

Shame as he has a great attitude and a usefull squad player but we need competition for Lucas

Get in, great result and thoroughly enjoyable day. Actually ended up liking the early kick off too.

One negative on the game, I used a £2 free bet in William hill to back jelavic first goal and us 3-1 scorecast. Maxi owes me £420, I think he's on Twitter so ill let him know. Never mind, what a rollercoaster ride, made up.

As for the day, all the blues I encountered (which was Fucking load going in from watford) were pretty sound on the whole until after the national. One Twat made a pretty classy remark as we crammed on the train about not letting any more on "otherwise they'll go on about it for 20 years".

Watched the national in the flag besides watford junction station and as soon as it finished a load of blues behind us started singing "murderes" and launched 3 half full pint glasses at the back of me and my mates head. Didn't want the bother do both just got up and walked out, but while 95% of blues I met were sound, its the gobshites that you remember.

Anyway, were on the way home now, we still won (i checked) and they are still bitter blue dickheads!