You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We`ll win this, just I think. Actually, no I just dont see how the fuck we`ll win. Only hope we have is starting the same team as yesterday since they have won a game. Thanks to that shit ref, we cant do that since Doni is missing. The only team to win a game in a month cant play now. Thanks you fucking cunting ref, we will now lose this. Fuck my life

Fact is, we always snot them in Final's and semi's. Somewhere it's written in stone, that's the way it is. And i'm going to stick 20 quid on the blueshite to win, which should insure we hammer the fuck out of them.

Fuck...they are going to win aren't they? It's going to be an all blue final with Torres scoring the own goal that wins it for the bitter's.

I once sent a picture of my morning glory to a bird with the words 'good morning', but she got pissed off because her son was in the next room (?)

I went out on a sales manager's meal a few years ago, load of us ended up back at one of the other manager's who fell asleep smashed and left his mobile in the kitchen so we decided to go through his pictures and found he had been taking pics of his wood.

next thing we have sent it to about 10 girls from our work with the text 'bit drunk and bored...' underneath.... and left his phone next to him and fucked off home. . . .

next morning he went mental as none of the birds believed it wasn't him and we all denied any knowledge. quite frankly it was his own fucking fault.

C'mon fellas - no s*x on the FF

Carra and Kuyt wont start and (with all respect to them) I hope they dont.

not that it matters. osman is on current form the best player in europe if not the world. the hurricanes would be no match for these on saturday. I just hope chelsea/spurs know what they are letting themselves in for if they win.

Kuyt will definitely start after being rested last night. Carra won't as Agger is back.

every blue i have chatted to this week has been irritatingly confident about turning us over, I would love to be able to sing the David Moyes is a football genius ditty back to them next week...

This is true. Even the more sensible ones I've spoken to are quietly confident so I just suggest to them they should be favourites since they're in form and we're supposedly in the midst of crisis again. They don't like that. They want to be perennial underdogs so should they lose they have a get out clause.

Moyes always makes a point even if he hasn't been asked the question of declaring how Liverpool are favourites. Turn it round on them and watch their discomfort!

With a third choice gk it will be tempting for Moyes to forget playing and just drop missiles at our keeper. Maybe Webb will protect our gk, maybe not.

There will be extra time and we will do things the hard way, that is definite.

Just what i was saying to my mate a work this afternoon.

Everton have hit on a successful formula of late which could be comprimised if they are tempted to switch their focus on to Jones and as a result change their game.

As for Webb, I'd go for the latter.

We always give a good performance, every player knowe if they cobtribute to beating them they will get in the fans good books,we are better then Everton we will win.

This expectation that they will beat us is making ut easier for us as its putting pressure on them and we all know how they react to expectation at the start of every season.