You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (Home) - 03/03/'12

Lario

Always wanted to start one of these threads.

Lot of international talk, but fuck the internationals! Hopefully will come back in one piece, and we'll have a strong squad to pick from.

---------------Pepe------------------

Johnson------Carra-------Skrtel------Enrique

Dirk--------Adam-------Gerrard-------Downing

-------Luis--------Big Andy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we don't win this one I'll be fucked off, Arsenal are seriously shite and have no character what so ever, don't win and we can look forward to a famous victory over Trabzonspor next year

biggest selection dilemma for me is Bellamy or Downing, Bellamy has been much better over the season but hopefully Stu is just starting to turn the corner, Jay a must start in this one for me

-------------Pepe-------------

Johnson--Carra---Skrtel---Enrique

------Stevie--Jay--Adam--------

Downing------Carroll--------Suarez

easily revertable to a 4-4-2 when defending

----------------------Reina----------------------

Johnson----Carragher------Skrtel-------Enrique

--------------Spearing-------Gerrard------------

Maxi-------------------Suarez------------Downing

-----------------------Bellamy--------------------

We need a finisher in the box and I think Bellamy is the best bet to fire us to top four. Get him in the box and linking with Suarez.

Also Maxi scores and gets in the box -so play him!

If it isn't working bring on Kuyt - not Carroll.

Biggest game of the season Saturday. If we have any serious plans on finishing 4th, we must win on Saturday.

I'd go with:

Reina

Johnson / Kelly *

Skrtel

Agger / Carra*

Enrique

Kuyt

Gerrard

Spearing

Adam

Downing

Suarez

* Fitness pending

Fell a bit bad for Carroll as he hasn't done anything wrong recently. I'd like to get Bellamy in there somewhere but Kuyt & Downing deserve to keep their places after recent showings.

With Henderson, Bellamy, Carroll & Maxi on the bench, we have plenty to change it with if necessary.

if we don't win this one I'll be fucked off, Arsenal are seriously shite and have no character what so ever, don't win and we can look forward to a famous victory over Trabzonspor next year

They're so shite and lacking in character that they are 7 points ahead of us in the league and have finished below us twice in the last 10 years.

I don't think it is wise to write them off as "shite"

They're so shite and lacking in character that they are 7 points ahead of us in the league and have finished below us twice in the last 10 years.

I don't think it is wise to write them off as "shite"

they didn't used to be shite, they are now, I find in says more about our shiteness in the last few years (and finishing this year) that they are ahead of us

biggest selection dilemma for me is Bellamy or Downing, Bellamy has been much better over the season but hopefully Stu is just starting to turn the corner, Jay a must start in this one for me

-------------Pepe-------------

Johnson--Carra---Skrtel---Enrique

------Stevie--Jay--Adam--------

Downing------Carroll--------Suarez

easily revertable to a 4-4-2 when defending

Or a famous draw against Utrecht!

roy-hodgson_1591368c.jpg