You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tulisa

Section_31

Probably rented?

Don't know how she drives that in those shoes!

Just realised, if it's in USA most likely left hand drive? Can't make out another driver in that photo.

I was in Miami a few months ago & couldn't believe how many young people were driving around in cars similar to the one above. They'd be driving around with all the windows down & you could hear the music from about a mile away. :whatever: I mentioned it to a taxi driver & he said they save for ages to rent a car out for a day or 2.

Americans :wallbutt:

I really fancied her, and then she opened her mouth. Her continual use of the word muffins was the final nail in the coffin for me. I mean, is there a more unattractive word for a young woman to use? I think I would have preferred her to have referred to Little Mix as her little cunts than little muffins.

Muffins. Euch!

Guest davelfc

Walk through Liverpool One for a minute and you'll see at least one woman much much nicer than her, she's only on here because he's on tv.

I'm not saying she isn't nice, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to disappoint her, I'm sure we could have some incredible arguments and I bet she'd love me wafting the duvet after I'd dropped one.

But I see much more attractive non celebrity women working in poundland.

Walk through Liverpool One for a minute and you'll see at least one woman much much nicer than her, she's only on here because he's on tv.

I'm not saying she isn't nice, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to disappoint her, I'm sure we could have some incredible arguments and I bet she'd love me wafting the duvet after I'd dropped one.

But I see much more attractive non celebrity women working in poundland.

True, then when you leave the country the ratio goes up even higher. Some stunning girls from the holiday i've just returned from. Most of them far better looking.

Guest davelfc
Can all those saying they see better looking birds walking down the road post some photos of them, until then we'll just have to enjoy Tulisa's ming.

Grabbed a few this morning but been busy at the police station since then.

You see, I don't actually believe people who say they haven't heard of Tulisa.

The first I heard of her was on this thread. I've just googled her name and I see she was part of N-Dubz, who I've heard of but never paid any attention to, and is/was an X-Factor judge, which I never watch.

Still, I reckon she would squeal like a pig when punched in the back of the head with my Mighty Marauder beating in her baloon knot.

Wheee. Wheeee! Oh yes. Squeal for me piggy.

All the woman in my office talk about her when the X Factor was on. and some of the men.

She was all over the papers for months on end when the X Factor was on. She was on the main news for a while because she had a big row with one of the other judges.

She was unavoidable.

Meat sits in a garden shed on his own for 20 hours of the day repairing old radios.

Meat sits in a garden shed on his own for 20 hours of the day repairing old radios.

That's scarily close to the truth. I'm in my workshop now finishing off a new PC build and replacing the rectifier/smoothing capacitors in the PSU of an old Trio R-600 shortwave receiver. It's got a bastard of a mains hum when on 240V. Well, it did have...