You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I still honestly don't know what they're moaning about, genuinely.

They've spent more than us, they had one of the best managers in the world but he quit when his house was burgled. 

They had the chance of another manager but demanded he not be hired because they wanted lampard instead who, despite being obviously shite,  they were happy to keep..

Now they're headlocking women and setting up roadblocks.

They fans are the problem. They spend so much time in a rage at us they stopped keeping their own house in order.

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I still honestly don't know what they're moaning about, genuinely.

They've spent more than us, they had one of the best managers in the world but he quit when his house was burgled. 

They had the chance of another manager but demanded he not be hired because they wanted lampard instead who, despite being obviously shite,  they were happy to keep..

Now they're headlocking women and setting up roadblocks.

They fans are the problem. They spend so much time in a rage at us they stopped keeping their own house in order.

Neat summary . Sometimes I think there is a bit of exaggeration in this thread. Yesterday evening having quick pint after work on way out saw a shifty looking perv outside the toilets "hey mate any chance you could open that toilet door " wtf look from me " it's red I cannot touch it I am an Evertonian " right mate your a 40 year old man who is about to piss/shit his pants catch yourself on you diehard fan . BTW this was not even in Liverpool their special brand of hatred  obviously travels .

• Haha 1

Further evidence of delusion can be seen on GOT. The vast majority now thing the Fat Tory is gone but it is apparently as shame as he is a fine bloke.

They sound like one of those women who meet a bloke and he keeps asking her to send money to help him out or he can't see her anymore. 'When we met he seemed so lovely'.

I thing Lampard is a bit of a cunt personally.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Is it available on catch up?

Not sure mate I'm just sat here listening to it wishing I had a cuban in one hand, a brandy in the other and that we were in a title challenge. 

If they go down and we don't get top 4 what a waste. 

EDIT: Bouncing round town with number 7 and them going down would be ........ 

• Upvote 1

They can't give him dogs abuse because of who he replaced - it gives him a free pass so they can link all the blame back to Rafa.....'Frank inherited a mess'....'he saved us after Benitez would have taken us down'.

Blah blah fucking blah.

They all know it isn't true and that he is shite - but they can't actually admit it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure mate I'm just sat here listening to it wishing I had a cuban in one hand, a brandy in the other and that we were in a title challenge. 

If they go down and we don't get top 4 what a waste. 

EDIT: Bouncing round town with number 7 and them going down would be ........ 

I think the opposite TBH mate. I think it is jolly sporting of them to fall on their sword to compensate us somewhat for being dogshit. Its what neighbours are for. Good on them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I think the opposite TBH mate. I think it is jolly sporting of them to fall on their sword to compensate us somewhat for being dogshit. Its what neighbours are for. Good on them.

I assume you don't live in the city mate.