You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm not sure if he's absolutely the best actor out there at the moment, but he'd certainly make the short list.

2499461-1394410947285.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Having read all the books one knows the outcome, doesn't take away the enjoyment of watching it though. Quite a few changes in certain scenes so we'll see how the rest goes. Impressive acting from Peter Dinklage, he's fucking ace in the way he brings Tyrion's quotes over. 

Having read all the books one knows the outcome, doesn't take away the enjoyment of watching it though. Quite a few changes in certain scenes so we'll see how the rest goes. Impressive acting from Peter Dinklage, he's fucking ace in the way he brings Tyrion's quotes over.

I googled it last night and now know what happens. The knob that I am.

Sooo, for those who know how it pans out...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

What do you reckon the pacing will be from here on it?

Are we looking at Oberyn and the mountain scrapping next episode?

Then maybe Tyrion's escape in 8?

The Wildling attack somewhere in there too along with the capture of Moat Cailin?

Sooo, for those who know how it pans out...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

What do you reckon the pacing will be from here on it?

Are we looking at Oberyn and the mountain scrapping next episode?

Then maybe Tyrion's escape in 8?

The Wildling attack somewhere in there too along with the capture of Moat Cailin?

From the episode list it has the Mountain vs the Viper in Episode 8, and the Wildling attack in Episode 9. I wonder if the next episode involves Little Finger strangling someone, but generally a little slower before the madness of 8&9. I don't know if they're going to/can wait for the last episode for Tyrion's escape and the Hand and Shae's demise. Also, I've not read the book's for so long, so I can't be sure, but might we see Arya head off on her own in Episode 10 (which is the longest episode yet at 66 minutes)?

Guest Pistonbroke

From the episode list it has the Mountain vs the Viper in Episode 8, and the Wildling attack in Episode 9. I wonder if the next episode involves Little Finger strangling someone, but generally a little slower before the madness of 8&9. I don't know if they're going to/can wait for the last episode for Tyrion's escape and the Hand and Shae's demise. Also, I've not read the book's for so long, so I can't be sure, but might we see Arya head off on her own in Episode 10 (which is the longest episode yet at 66 minutes)?

Yeh, seems pretty reasonable that is the way they will go. Loads of shocks to come for those who haven't read the books. (been a while since i finished them too). Tywin Lannister cross-bowed by Tyrion through the bowels whilst taking a dump. Also the whore getting her dues from Tyrion before he escapes off to Pentos. The Red viper and the Mountain fighting, plus the Mountain dying a painful death through poisoning. The Hound dying and Ayra buggering off to Bravos.

Were we not introduced to the princess of Dorn in this part of the saga too? The one who is portrayed as being horny as fuck in the book and fucks the knight from Kings landing who was sent to Dorn with the young girl? Can't wait to see which sultry beauty they get to act as her, has to be one of beauty with big knockers.