You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rep Report

Torvald Utne

Is this new? I'm sure it was never there before....

Woo and Code72 are currently tied as 'my most negged by' with 11 each...

TK and Hamstrung want to bum me with 20 reps each.

Nah, it was there a while ago, but switched off, can you see the comments for the reps too? I think you used to be able to do that, i've had a nose and can't find where it was.

Leeson is still the king of negsvil for me.

Leeson, Cain then Code. Bad men. Roboriise wants my balls.

I`m a genuinly good guy, but lets be honest here, if a certain someone did not exist, I would not register in your records at all, at least not on the negative side of things.

Just had a look at mine and there are a fivesome on my neg report as well related to the same topic, you included.

You must have been messing with the titty city thread, can't see neko negging for any other reason.

One time I'm pretty sure was when I made a thread on a Saturday night when I was drunk calling everyone who was on here on a Saturday night a "sad cunt".

The other time I'm not sure. Might have been some talk of *beep* on the GF when i was new here... Possibly. I do remember taking a few for that.

Cool. Very interesting; also interesting is that you can kind of tell what the person repped/negged you for - por ejemplo my negs from Carradona and Ted are for Keegan bashing - but the one that really resonated with me was the day Red Nick negged me. People talk about where they were when Diana was killed, well it was the same for me, except this was about something important - I remember the empty feeling I had when I saw it.

Most reps - Hamstrung(19) Code72(13) Bubble(12) Crazyhorse(11) and our fallen brother Catch22(11)

Most negs - RobbieOR( 8 ) Leeson( 6), Thants( 6) .

Cool. Very interesting; also interesting is that you can kind of tell what the person repped/negged you for - por ejemplo my negs from Carradona and Ted are for Keegan bashing - but the one that really resonated with me was the day Red Nick negged me. People talk about where they were when Diana was killed, well it was the same for me, except this was about something important - I remember the empty feeling I had when I saw it.

Most reps - Hamstrung(19) Code72(13) Bubble(12) Crazyhorse(11) and our fallen brother Catch22(11)

Most negs - Leeson, Thants and one second.

I dont remember negging you.