You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

He was also saying we'd be lucky to hold onto Suarez come January or the summer. The cunt is a dick!!!!

I generally can't watch the premiership on rte2. Its pathetic some of the crap they come out with, and the commentary on games is god awfull aswell.

That's right! Jesus, he was almost stating it as a given that Suarez would be sold by January to one of the Spanish gang.

I only watched our game on it ,that was enough for me.

Who was the other knob with him ?

That's right! Jesus, he was almost stating it as a given that Suarez would be sold by January to one of the Spanish gang.

I only watched our game on it ,that was enough for me.

Who was the other knob with him ?

Same as meself mate, i only watched our game and overheard Houghton talking at the end of their analysis.

I think Richie Sadlier was the other panelist, he's not too bad in fairness but Houghton and Whelan have to be the most twisted shit sturing fuckers on that show. I can't stand listening to them

• 3 weeks later...

An appetizer for the scum game. Hope Andy destroys them. Anyone thinks that Andy Carroll is a slow carthorse needs to watch this video. One observation is that i've never seen him move this quickly in a Liverpool shirt wich suggests to me he's still not fully fit for whatever reason.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EDxR4jbjVmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good video.

It should be obvious to anyone who actually watched Carroll for Newcastle that he isn't slow at all. Admittedly, he has for the most part looked like a slow carthorse for us. Hopefully he'll get that pace and sharpness back, and if he does he'll be a monster.

I do wish he'd jump for the ball though.

He gave the ball away about 15 times in that clip. It's the tendency to lump it up to him and then for him to have no chance of winning it that is the most frustrating.

It's not something he's to blame for though

It kind of is. He doesn't have to take 5 defenders on once he receives the ball. He's not Suarez. He could do with improvement in receiving the ball, keeping it and just laying it off rather than trying to be a bit too fancy when he doesn't have the ability to.

I find it very hard to be impressed with anything in that video. He missed several chances, ran into players when he had the ball, his holding up the play was poor and his flick ons were to no one most times. He looked slightly faster but still slow. The only thing I can take from that video is that we seem to have bulked him up and he has lost what little pace he had, so maybe we should look into that. It is not down to his fitness level that he is slower but he just looks bigger.

I find it very hard to be impressed with anything in that video. He missed several chances, ran into players when he had the ball, his holding up the play was poor and his flick ons were to no one most times. He looked slightly faster but still slow. The only thing I can take from that video is that we seem to have bulked him up and he has lost what little pace he had, so maybe we should look into that. It is not down to his fitness level that he is slower but he just looks bigger.

Agree with all of that mate.Just dont see what he has to offer.

What does he do?

Hinders our pass and move play.

Doesn't bring the best out of Suarez.

Makes Carragher hit unnecessary long balls forward.

Doesn't get in the box at times even when the ball is wide, certainly doesn't have natural instincts of a number.

From what we have seen so far he is no better than Crouch, a 30 million pound plan b and a Duncan Ferguson clone - talking of him I see he is back at Everton.

What does he do?

Hinders our pass and move play.

Doesn't bring the best out of Suarez.

Makes Carragher hit unnecessary long balls forward.

Doesn't get in the box at times even when the ball is wide, certainly doesn't have natural instincts of a number.

From what we have seen so far he is no better than Crouch, a 30 million pound plan b and a Duncan Ferguson clone - talking of him I see he is back at Everton.

In Carroll's defence, Carragher was hitting unecessary long balls forward well before we lumped £35m on him.

We have played 8 games so far and he has scored 1 goal, I`d say my early prediction about him struggling to get more than 10 league goals for us this season seems more accurate than the majority would agree with at the time.

He needs to get at least 1 in 3 and he needs to play every game from now on to reach that.

We can all hope, but I really, really doubt it will happen.

• Upvote 1

We have played 8 games so far and he has scored 1 goal, I`d say my early prediction about him struggling to get more than 10 league goals for us this season seems more accurate than the majority would agree with at the time.

He needs to get at least 1 in 3 and he needs to play every game from now on to reach that.

People said that about Crouch but he scored a mighty thirteen!

Don't blame Carroll, blame Kenny.

If that's what you want to do.