You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stelling: Do you think the Liverpool supporters need to take a long hard look at themselves, Charlie?

Nicholas then had the audacity to - in the same sentence - simultaneously slate us for "blindly supporting Benitez" and criticising us for no longer supporting our managers like we used to. Failing to realise that the majority of Rafa supporters are the same ones slamming Roy.

Sky really need to get that confused narrative sorted.

Guest The Chimp

Yep, fuck 'em. They're all shitting themselves that the giant might just be waking from its slumber. Go back to the start of the season Mick and then where we are now. New decent owners in, hardly any debt, and Kenny back in charge. Think about that again lads. New decent owners, hardly any debt, and Kenny back in charge. No one should be allowed to take the shine off exactly how great that is. The future's bright, the future's red.

No longer have it, don't miss it in the slightest.

I cancelled it as well, and do not miss anything about it. Horrible agenda driven shite which is only going to get worse as it gets more exposure.

Funny how Fulham's problems are entirely Mark Hughes fault, and Villa's are entirely Ged's.

Well in Fuge et al. I was just finishing my Fidel Castro Ceeeegar that I had been saving for a special occasion and was going to start a thread entitled 'A rallying call'...not about getting behind Kenny, anyone of a sane mind and Liverpool blood will do that, but about a boycott of Sky.

I cancelled after the General Election as I considered the behaviour of that fat cut Boulton and the stinking Ginger fannyed cunt Burley to be entirely unacceptable. It is obvious to anyone and everyone that it isn't just the 'News' arm of Murdochs Empire that should be boycotted, the Sports wing is also just as agenda driven and poisonous. We already suspected it, in fact we knew it, but the last few weeks and more importantly the last few days have shown us what they are all about.

The issue with the ousting of Hicks and Gillette was nothing short of one eyed poison, but they have outdone themselves over the last week. Richard Keys et al are like the walking, talking S*n and if we boycotted that rag and made it stick, then we should do the same with Sky.

I implore every Liverpool fan on this board to do what I did, vote with your wallet and ring up Sky and tell them exactly why you are cancelling. They are a fucking disgrace, a vote for Sky is a vote for Murdoch, Cameron, Ferguson and every other malicious and pervasive influence in modern 'Culture'.

They are fucking despicable cunts, pure and simple. As Liverpool people and fans and for the most part right thinking individuals with a belief in what is right and social justice, these parasites need to be taught a fuckig lesson.

Horrible, horrible agenda driven fucking scum is all they are. Malicious, sound bite, newsworthy, right wing, clique supporting fuckstains.

Jib them off, do your bit, feel better about yourselves and never have to listen to Keys, Gray, Burley, Boulton, Merson, Le Tissier and the rest of the paid fucking lackeys ever again. Plus, you save yourself a good few bob each month.

Fuck them and do it today.

Guest TK-421

Stelling is a proper cunt for that remark, I used to respect him for his anchorman skills, which are considerable, but he can fuck off.

Not that I have Sky, not had it for years and never going back. myp2p.eu is where it's at.

I cancelled the full package in December. I only had it because of a 'Friends and Family' discount. I watched the footy and the occasional movie. Between the patronising, shitty, punditry and the incompetence of Hodgson, they managed to drain any pleasure from watching the footy. Fuck them and good riddance. Streams all the way for me, I'd prefer to listed to the commentary in Rumanian or Serbo/Croat than to listen to Tyler, Gray and the Hairy-handed gent thank you very much.

Always remember what Jock Stein told Nicolas when he told him he wanted to play in England - 'you go to Liverpool to finish your footblalling education under Dalglish and Sounness'.

And so the dumb fuck went to Arsenal.

The prick knows nothing.