You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

High Court Date and Time

bri

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can. But what would be interesting is, should the cunts appeal, will RBS demand the extra millions from the cunts, personally, should they lose the appeal? The extra millions they were willing to write off.

That'd be great, but the waiting on the appeal decision, etc, would be like another nightmare. I guess they'll do it anyway though because they're too much of a pair of cunts not to.

The judge can block the right of appeal if he deems nessacery.

Awesome, hope it happens!

That'd be great, but the waiting on the appeal decision, etc, would be like another nightmare. I guess they'll do it anyway though because they're too much of a pair of cunts not to.

They have nothing to lose mate. Which is why they will most definitely appeal should they lose tomorrow. Unless as I said above, RBS forces a legal clause that should they lose the appeal, they are liable to pay the extra millions RBS stand to lose out. I'm not a lawyer so not sure if RBS can do this as part of this case. They will mostly likely be able to sue the cunts after the case though.

Anyway, I think its very unlikely that there will be a concrete decision tomorrow. The judge will order a full trial. I'm pretty sure this is what is going to happen.

cmon andy / aws what do you think. Full case hearing or decision wed am

I've been saying for ages that it probably won't get dealt with in a day as it's too complicated so I'd be amazed if it's not effectively going to get adjourned tomorrow.

If the judge says tomorrow that the courts are going to find time to deal with all the issues in the next few weeks then I reckon that's the most that we could reasonably have hoped for because the alternative is that we were heading for drawn-out injunction proceedings taking months to decide. RBS and Henry will probably wait around for a few weeks.

I think it's looking like a decent result at the moment. Legal equivalent of a score draw away in europe.

David Moores I fucking hate you for putting us through this bollocks for the past three years.

i was called a moron by some jumped up dick on ttwar, for intimating, years ago moores' and parry's ineptitude and lack of loyalty to lfc

i didnt have the strengh to argue my point at the time. but wondered at the time how gullible our fans are!.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it can still go to appeal.

And the chances of a judge blocking the possibility of an appeal is very remote.

You can always appeal against a refusal of leave to appeal. Probably going to be irrelevant though.

Is the decision tomorrow to decide whether the club can be sold to NESV and if not what exactly is tomorrows decision going to be deciding?

I could be wrong but from whats being said its a decision on the RBS case apparently the LFC vs Hicks case is later in the week but if RBS win, that will hold a lot of significance for the lfc case.

But that could be wrong am only going on whats being said elsewhere.

EDIT Feck knows actually but something is happening tomorrow :smile:

I could be wrong but from whats being said its a decision on the RBS case apparently the LFC vs Hicks case is later in the week but if RBS win, that will hold a lot of significance for the lfc case.

But that could be wrong am only going on whats being said elsewhere.

EDIT Feck knows actually but something is happening tomorrow :smile:

Sky don't seem to be mentioning any other cases they are just refereing to this one as it is the one.

Sky don't seem to be mentioning any other cases they are just refereing to this one as it is the one.

I know thats whats getting to me in all it could be the one surely it should be made clear by the reporters.

Yep ssn going with this ruling being the big one.

I've been saying for ages that it probably won't get dealt with in a day as it's too complicated so I'd be amazed if it's not effectively going to get adjourned tomorrow.

If the judge says tomorrow that the courts are going to find time to deal with all the issues in the next few weeks then I reckon that's the most that we could reasonably have hoped for because the alternative is that we were heading for drawn-out injunction proceedings taking months to decide. RBS and Henry will probably wait around for a few weeks.

I think it's looking like a decent result at the moment. Legal equivalent of a score draw away in europe.

See this is what people aren't saying much about but exactly why the Singpore man in hanging about, nowt to do with Hicks but he's waiting to see if NESV pull out because this becomes too much for them or we get a point deduction.

NESV seem a bit picky to me.

Article on the BBC website, by David Bond.

"If the bank succeeds in persuading Mr Justice Floyd to rule in its favour, Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton can push ahead with a second court hearing to rule on his right to approve the club's sale to Henry's New England Sports Ventures (NESV)."

See this is what people aren't saying much about but exactly why the Singpore man in hanging about, nowt to do with Hicks but he's waiting to see if NESV pull out because this becomes too much for them or we get a point deduction.

Yeah, who needs owners with business sense and a backbone. What we need is a rich manc fan.

I don't trust Lim one bit, he's just another attention seeking billionaire like Roy and Kirdi as far as I can tell, using the situation to promote themselves.

Dont think they seem picky. Of course a 9 point deduction and administration would change things. I'd have far more worries about them if a 9 point deduction made no difference to them!

Yeah, who needs owners with business sense and a backbone. What we need is a rich manc fan.

I don't trust Lim one bit, he's just another attention seeking billionaire like Roy and Kirdi as far as I can tell, using the situation to promote themselves.

It doesn't matter does it, if NESV pull out then who would you rather Lim or Hicks?

It doesn't matter does it, if NESV pull out then who would you rather Lim or Hicks?

I don't believe NESV will pull out. Both sides have been playing the media (eg the Mill Financial bid being publicised today, predictable Mr Hicks), NESV showing that the owners are being obstructive to a real bid is another black mark against their name.

So are they not commited if they abandon us ?

Do you honestly believe a 9 point deduction and administration wouldnt change a £300m business deal?

Its a business deal, they're not supporters who might think "yeah it's not bad, we'll still survive".

As I said, I'd be far more worried about them if after a points deduction and admin they still said "yeah, £300m it is"