You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£5m for Poulsen? It's was like burning money we couldn't afford to fucking do.

Juve must be pissing themselves.

What an utter cunt of a signing.

As was Konchesky and Brad Jones. Paying good money for utter fucking shit. I would have sacked the fucker as soon as he asked for any of those jokers. Saying that I'd have never got him as manager.

Thanks Roy utter useless.

i dont get why we are so shit on the pitch, its not like the team is rubbish, there are some top quality players and half are internationals, yet so poor on the pitch. why?

Maybe, after over a year of witnessing this sh+te we have to conclude that the team iS shi+e, that they are nowhere - nowhere - near as good as some fans, or worse of all the players themselves, think themselves to be. I'm also fed up with hearing that we sent 13/14/15 players to the World Cup - since when has playing international foot ball for Greece, Denmark or Slovakia been a sign of being a decent player?

Most of our team are overpaid mediocrities. New owners will have the unenviable task of needing to replace almost all of them (and find a manager who isn't overwhelmed or scared by the nature of the task, as the current one clearly is)

If you didn't know football and were watching for the first time you'd think Blackpool were the bigger side with their expansive confident pass and move football, whereas our hoof for the best shite is right in line with the Championship where we will be if this shit continues.

2-0 is a fair fucking result. Roy is skating on thin fucking ice.