You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

I have a few friends who are working on a project in India atm, and they've told me that the press over there have reported that Suresh Ambani has made an offer for the club.

Could be. I honestly don't know.

What I will say is, whatever I find out I will post on here because I know and understand how worried everyone is.

Sadly that's my downfall, they may tell me more if I wasn't posting it straight on here... But... Share the wealth and all that eh

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Call me a troll all you want. You guys are eating up anything the media puts out. Ever think of why there are new articles everyday??? hmmmm letss seee nowww..Maybe cause thats how they make their money?? They might just want you to click on their websites too....

edit: is all you do post pictures and video in you posts??

All I could really tell you is that Kirdi's group has this as of now. If this ever changes I will let you know. I seriously can't give you reasons to why I know this but I do. It's a take it or leave it type of thing.

Ok I won't ask you how you know because I understand you should never reveal your sources...

But when? When would this happen? Kirdi wants 2months... That takes us to loan repayment day right?

And do you know what sort of investment in the stadium and squad he has planned?

Ok I won't ask you how you know because I understand you should never reveal your sources...

But when? When would this happen? Kirdi wants 2months... That takes us to loan repayment day right?

And do you know what sort of investment in the stadium and squad he has planned?

Soon my friend. 2 months will not be needed period but 30-45 days is not out of the question. As far as the investment in the stadium I do not know off hand how much it would take but I did hear it will have a 60k capacity as of now. Squad also I don't know how much they are willing to put up but cash is not an issue.

Soon my friend. 2 months will not be needed period. but 30-45 days is not out of the question. As far as the investment in the stadium I do not know off hand how much it would take but I did hear it will have a 60k capacity as of now. Squad also I don't know how much they are willing to put up but cash is not an issue.

I know u wont reveal your source but can you tell me what your motivation is to coming on these forums and telling us that Kirdi has or is buying Liverpool FC please...?

Soon my friend. 2 months will not be needed period but 30-45 days is not out of the question. As far as the investment in the stadium I do not know off hand how much it would take but I did hear it will have a 60k capacity as of now. Squad also I don't know how much they are willing to put up but cash is not an issue.

I hope your right.

Here's a simple test for you though, is Kirdi or are his reps at the board meeting and is the meeting cancelled or not?

I know u wont reveal your source but can you tell me what your motivation is to coming on these forums and telling us that Kirdi has or is buying Liverpool FC please...?

Honestly? I don't have a motive. I'm excited about the whole thing to be honest so I went on forums to see what people are saying for fun. Figured I'd let you guys know what I can then got fuckin bashed to hell lol

You're back hey, Golden Boy?

How do you come by your info? In a work capacity? Social capacity? Search engine capacity?

Got anything to tell us we can't get by google also?

Honestly? I don't have a motive. I'm excited about the whole thing to be honest so I went on forums to see what people are saying for fun. Figured I'd let you guys know what I can then got fuckin bashed to hell lol

To be fair in the murky depths of a forum where there is no face to face discussin u have to admit comeing out with 'Kirdi has it', 'its done' type of talk is going to rattle a few cages. Maybe your right, maybe your wrong and a phoney but if you have info i dont see why you cant divulge some, maybe to prove your not the phoney most think is possible....????

PrintTony Barrett Updated 11 minutes ago

Barclays Capital (BarCap) remains hopeful of at least two bids for Liverpool being lodged by tomorrow’s deadline despite the fact that not a single offer has been made for the club.

Kenny Huang, a Hong Kong-based tycoon, and Yahya Kirdi, a Syrian businessman, have been involved in a very public race to buy the club, but neither has shown their hand, forcing BarCap to consider extending its deadline.

Martin Broughton, the Liverpool chairman who was brought in with a specific remit to sell the club, had identified the end of this week as the deadline for all parties to submit legally binding offers, including proof of funds.

Liverpool are expected to complete the signing of Brad Jones in the coming days having increased their initial £2 million bid to Middlesbrough for the Australian goalkeeper. Roy Hodgson is also close to tying up the loose ends on Christian Poulsen’s £5 million transfer from Juventus. with the midfield player likely to be in the Liverpool squad for Sunday’s Premier League match at home to Arsenal.

The truth of it is no one has put a bid in because they cant or more importantly cant show proof of funds

So at this moment in time we have no buyers.

Its only wheeler dealers who are trying to buy LFC but when they ask there backers to put the money in the bank its no go.

Sad as I thought Haung deal was with the Chinese goverment money.

To be fair in the murky depths of a forum where there is no face to face discussin u have to admit comeing out with 'Kirdi has it', 'its done' type of talk is going to rattle a few cages. Maybe your right, maybe your wrong and a phoney but if you have info i dont see why you cant divulge some, maybe to prove your not the phoney most think is possible....????

I completely realize this trust me. And I know why im getting bashed I get it all. Don't wanna fuck shit up for myself is why I can't. After this is all said and done then maybe I will. I'll also be able to squash rumors at that point to be honest. Till then you either believe me or you dont.

The truth of it is no one has put a bid in because they cant or more importantly cant show proof of funds

So at this moment in time we have no buyers.

Its only wheeler dealers who are trying to buy LFC but when they ask there backers to put the money in the bank its no go.

Sad as I thought Haung deal was with the Chinese goverment money.

Why do you say "The truth of it is..'' When you are completely talking out of your ass?

I completely realize this trust me. And I know why im getting bashed I get it all. Don't wanna fuck shit up for myself is why I can't. After this is all said and done then maybe I will. I'll also be able to squash rumors at that point to be honest. Till then you either believe me or you dont.

If you dont want to risk your livlihood then why bother coming on here at all, im presuming your a Canadian who has some loyalty to Gillett and detests Hicks (We all do) and maybe im wrong, but i know myself out of the two of them Hicks is the man that i truly loathe, although that is not to say i dont dislike George, as i cannot condone the lies he has told either. Anyway there has to be a reason/motive for you to come on here and say what you have and to be fair if the above is correct its doubtful that you particularly carre for Liverpool FC.

If you dont want to risk your livlihood then why bother coming on here at all, im presuming your a Canadian who has some loyalty to Gillett and detests Hicks (We all do) and maybe im wrong, but i know myself out of the two of them Hicks is the man that i truly loathe, although that is not to say i dont dislike George, as i cannot condone the lies he has told either. Anyway there has to be a reason/motive for you to come on here and say what you have and to be fair if the above is correct its doubtful that you particularly carre for Liverpool FC.

I just came on here for fun when I was reading up on what people were saying. I actually was asking why people hate on Gilette as much as Hicks if you read my first post on here and never got a straight answer. Care to help me out? People always say for the lies and all but I don't know what these lies are.Then I proceeded to get bashed and still never got my answer.

And yes I'm from Canada. So i will admit I am not a Liverpool fan (for now) as we obviously love hockey here as much as you guys love your football.

All I could really tell you is that Kirdi's group has this as of now. If this ever changes I will let you know. I seriously can't give you reasons to why I know this but I do. It's a take it or leave it type of thing.

So what's the point? Either you can say 'ha, i told you so' or the anonymity of the internet will spare you any blushes.

Are you that desperate for validation?

Get a pet.