You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho still crying about Luis

PaulMcC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should wait until Rafa's finished at Inter and Jose at Real, before you can confirm that.

So far he has a better record, there's no doubt about it. Both are excellent managers, but one is one of ours. The other a despicable self promoter now with a despicable team...

So far he has a better record, there's no doubt about it. Both are excellent managers, but one is one of ours. The other a despicable self promoter now with a despicable team...

Maureen took on a Chelsea team that had just finished second, and already had Cech and Robben signed, he then went and added another £250 million on top of that and won 2 Premier Leagues. He then, went to Italy and took on Inter the most dominant team there and won 2 Serie A's and a Champions League. The 2 Serie A titles were a minimum requirement, I'm sure Rafa will match that, but the Coppa Italia and Champions League are what Rafa needs to match.

In Spain, Maureen needs to better Rafa's 2 La Ligas and Uefa Cup. Do you think he can? He'll have to beat Barcelona 2 seasons running, playing 'attacking' football. Also win the Champions League again.

Their time in England is not directly comparable in the league due to the teams they took on and conditions they worked in. Compare their net spends over that 3 years and the teams they took on to begin with.

All of a sudden, it's not as clear as you first thought as to who's the better manager. Certainly Rafa's reputation has taken a serious hit after last year, he'll need a decent season at Inter to rebuild it. A League win and Champions League semi-final I predict for him this year.

In all fairness, Inter's treble was fantastic as was the CL win with Porto. But he now faces his biggest challenge of all, overthrowing the best Barcelona team there probably has been, with David Villa just added to it, I don't see him doing it this year.

Fuckin ell, he still had 85 mins to get it right Plus 6 mins of added time. He had no plan B they were shit we were fuckin magnificent, one of our finest hours along with Milan, Olympiakos and Juve and I was lucky enough to witness all of them. Memories that will live long. Thanks Rafa. Fuck off shit coat you bitter twat !

Maureen took on a Chelsea team that had just finished second, and already had Cech and Robben signed, he then went and added another £250 million on top of that and won 2 Premier Leagues. He then, went to Italy and took on Inter the most dominant team there and won 2 Serie A's and a Champions League. The 2 Serie A titles were a minimum requirement, I'm sure Rafa will match that, but the Coppa Italia and Champions League are what Rafa needs to match.

In Spain, Maureen needs to better Rafa's 2 La Ligas and Uefa Cup. Do you think he can? He'll have to beat Barcelona 2 seasons running, playing 'attacking' football. Also win the Champions League again.

Their time in England is not directly comparable in the league due to the teams they took on and conditions they worked in. Compare their net spends over that 3 years and the teams they took on to begin with.

All of a sudden, it's not as clear as you first thought as to who's the better manager. Certainly Rafa's reputation has taken a serious hit after last year, he'll need a decent season at Inter to rebuild it. A League win and Champions League semi-final I predict for him this year.

In all fairness, Inter's treble was fantastic as was the CL win with Porto. But he now faces his biggest challenge of all, overthrowing the best Barcelona team there probably has been, with David Villa just added to it, I don't see him doing it this year.

Given the same resources, I'd consider them equal ability wise, they coach the same way, have the teams play the same way, personalities differ. As it is, Mourinho has managed his career better, that's just life.

Again, one is ours, the best we've had since Dalglish, one is not. I liked Benitez, but he is gone. Mourinho is irrelevant for anything else except entertainment purposes, we will not face his team this year.

The crying cunt should watch this then..

http://www.overcast.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lfc/media/gallas2.wmv

Or read this..

Motion expert says Garcia's shot did cross the line

Gallas' left foot is on the line so surely his right is well across the line

gallas4.gif

Given how he completely ignores the whole red card and penalty part of it, I don't think that facts are that important in his world of pure cuntery.

At a slight tangent, here is an interesting comparison between the character of Mourinho and Benitez as provided by Moratti, the President of Inter Milan:

"Benitez - says Moratti - was among the coaches that had a relevant international experience, people told me good things about him and we went straight. We also evaluated few altenatives, because was an hard choice. Benitez is very professional, a hard worker, and he has similar work patterns to Mourinho, in the study the game, of the opponents. He is a guarantee and we hope in good results. Humanly Benitez is polite, courteous, affable, he's never urgent, never when we talk about the market. Mourinho have been insistent only in having Quaresma, then the operation didn't go in the way we hoped. I've always tried to please everyone, but this led to overspend that we spoke". "I didn't want - repeats Inter's president - a coach that imitated or put himself in competition with Mourinho. Benitez is totally different in terms of character."

Personally I think it would be funny if he won the CL with Real Madrid because that would mean that Chelsea were the only club he didn't manage it with.

So fuck you Chelsea, fuck you Mongo, fuck you fat frank, fuck you drogshite, fuck you eidur albino cheating cuntchops badjohnson, and fuck you chavvy fans waving your £20 pound notes.

I understand many on here hate Jose but there is zero comparison as to who is a better coach between him and Rafael Benitez.

Its laughable to suggest than Jose is inferior.

Depends on how you look at it.

Mourinho is a better man-manager/motivator, but tactically i'd say Benitez is clearly better.

• 4 weeks later...

Mourinho belittles Benitez

26 minutes ago

Jose Mourinho has severely criticised Rafa Benitez’s six-year reign as Liverpool manager and predicted that the Spaniard will struggle to repeat his success at Inter Milan.

The Portuguese believes Roy Hodgson will have a difficult time as manager of Liverpool, as he tries to recover from the mistakes and mismanagement of Benitez.

“It is very difficult work for Roy to do it with Liverpool as, over the last years, they have been getting worse, worse and worse,” Mourinho said.

“The Liverpool of 2004 was better than the Liverpool of 2005, 2005 was better than 2006 and 2006 better than 2007.

“They arrive at a situation now where, but for Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Fernando Torres, if his head is there, it is very difficult for Roy to make Liverpool champions.

“He needs time and it’s not easy because I don’t think they went in the right direction.”

Mourinho also believes that Benitez has been extremely lucky to inherit his Inter Milan side.

“Inter is a dream job because he has three trophies to defend. I don’t have that at Madrid. He is lucky, but I wish him well.

“One thing is certain, Benítez won’t do better than me at Inter. Another thing is also true that, should he lift the Intercontinental Cup, he will have only won two games compared to my 13. Therefore it will be my trophy and not his.”

Football News | Mourinho belittles Benitez

Hahaha the man is just a fuckin wind up!

Mourinho belittles Benitez

26 minutes ago

Jose Mourinho has severely criticised Rafa Benitez’s six-year reign as Liverpool manager and predicted that the Spaniard will struggle to repeat his success at Inter Milan.

The Portuguese believes Roy Hodgson will have a difficult time as manager of Liverpool, as he tries to recover from the mistakes and mismanagement of Benitez.

“It is very difficult work for Roy to do it with Liverpool as, over the last years, they have been getting worse, worse and worse,” Mourinho said.

“The Liverpool of 2004 was better than the Liverpool of 2005, 2005 was better than 2006 and 2006 better than 2007.

“They arrive at a situation now where, but for Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Fernando Torres, if his head is there, it is very difficult for Roy to make Liverpool champions.

“He needs time and it’s not easy because I don’t think they went in the right direction.”

Mourinho also believes that Benitez has been extremely lucky to inherit his Inter Milan side.

“Inter is a dream job because he has three trophies to defend. I don’t have that at Madrid. He is lucky, but I wish him well.

“One thing is certain, Benítez won’t do better than me at Inter. Another thing is also true that, should he lift the Intercontinental Cup, he will have only won two games compared to my 13. Therefore it will be my trophy and not his.”

Football News | Mourinho belittles Benitez

Hahaha the man is just a fuckin wind up!

He's got that bit right though!