You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

King Kenny as Manager petition!

R Kid

I haven't seen a thread for it so sign the petition to get Kenny as our manager!

W W W.ipetitions.com/petition/dalglish/signatures?page=1]Reinstate Kenny Dalglish as manager of Liverpool Football Club

You will have to copy and paste it as it wont let me post a URL

Guest ShoePiss

just fuck off with this shit...or make a facebook group demanding the same thing.

It's silly and will be forgotten about in no time, I know the people that start these e-petitions also make facebook groups for shite like keep big brother on channel 4! or stop giving our jobs to the Polish!

Is this 1,000 fans who'd want Kenny instead of Hodgson. Or is it 1,000 fans who think Kenny is the best man for the job.

Personally, unless it's a temporary thing, I wouldn't want Kenny risking his legacy as manager of our club.

And I think Pellegrini would be a better candidate right now anyway. I think too many people have convinced themselves that it's only a two-horse race on the basis of a few speculative articles and general hearsay.

I love Kenny, I have a black and white photo of him scoring against the mancs above my bed.

But I dont want him as manager.

We dont have time to be experimenting with this sort of thing.

In an ideal world I'd agree with you, but if it's this world and Hodgson is the most likely candidate, I don't think supporting Kenny is 'experimenting'. (But it must be awful to have mancs above your bed!)

Someone with an e-season ticket please get this on the offal, it's the only way we can get a fast jump into the thousands. Might be the difference between it meaning something or just fading out before hitting 1k. I logged in but my e-season ticket has ran out so I can't post on the cunting forums.

So if anyone can and is willing, make a thread for it in the e-Season Ticket Football Forum. (top one on the forums list.)