You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished It Takes Two - such a refreshing game, brimming with creative levels, and just good co-op fun.

Moved on to Sackboy: A Big Adventure for co-op gaming. The LittleBigPlanet mechanics are still a bit spongy for my liking, but it's definitely tighter than it once was. My nephew's really enjoying collecting the costumes to make different Sackboy characters. I've made Kratos and a Ninja Turtle. Time well spent.

• Upvote 1

FIFA 23 - absolute shite. Came with my PS5 and I’d never have got it otherwise. 

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart - the whole storyline of these games is tired as fuck, but they’re still very playable and great fun. 

12 hours ago, Paul said:

I’d appreciate some cheap/er PS5 recommendations please everyone. 

Do you not have PS plus premium? It's not cheap but tons of value over the course of the year with lots of good games on there including some pretty new ones.

• Upvote 1

On 06/02/2023 at 15:47, Shooter in the Motor said:

Dead Space. Stunning looking game, going to enjoy it in the dark with scares a-plenty.

I can't play horror games anymore. I used to absolutely love them, but as I've got older I can't be doing with the tension. Alien Isolation pushed me to the edge and Resident Evil 7 kicked me over! 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hogwarts legacy, grew up reading the books and enjoyed the film so the game is right up my street just walking around JK Rowlings world its impressive.

Is this out now?

• 1 month later...