You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves Away - Match Thread

Monster Masch

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves picked a team to try and defend and hope to catch us on the break.

Rafa went there also hoping to defend and catch them on the break.

Why the fuck do we go to relegation fodder and play with 2 defensive midfielders and have a £20m attacking midfielder on the bench.

Total shite from the players tonight but most importantly Rafa was gutless and complete wank.

The utterly schizofrenic rollercoaster ride my feelings towards Rafa has been in this season is now back at PLEASE FUCK OFF, SENOR.

It's not the points we lost today. It's the way we play, and the way he seems content with the result. Doing so little with the substitutions is accepting a status quo situation with regards to the performance on the field, and I find that totally unacceptable on a night like tonight.

We've just played for a draw against fucking Wolves for 90 minutes. I need to get away from the PC for a bit before I start smashing things I can't afford to replace.

I am absolutely disgusted with that, biggest load of shit I've seen in years and frankly downright embarrasing. Completely devoid of creativity with a £20m midfielder getting splinters in his arse as we close out a game against one of the worst sides in the PL for a point. Rafa makes it very hard for anyone to defend him on nights like this, in fact fuck "very hard", make that "completely impossible".

If he thinks that's acceptable, to go into a game like that with a complete lack of intent when we've got games against Arsenal, City and Everton coming up, God help him.

This was just awful.

Is Rafa the only manager in the world who do not understand that pace in the attacking third is essential in todays football unless you have some extraordinary qualities?

But I guess a good mentality makes up for the lack of pace for most players.

No passing of any merit, nothing in the top half of the pitch, Riera looking for a foul every time he gets the ball, Gerrard's excuses for corners, Ngog's lack of vision and a central midfield lacking any spark. And only one substitution? I don't get it