You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Really bad shite sequels...

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this turd has been mentioned yet

Ghostbusters2.JPG

I probably mentioned this on the Ghostbusters thread a few months ago but have any of you realised how similar the story lines are for both.

GB: Evil spirit in a fridge

GB2: Evil spirit in a painting

GB: Bad ghosts of the cities past sins appear

GB2: Bad energy under the city manifests as ghosts

GB: Evil spirit needs host

GB2: Evil spirit needs host.

Get the picture.

Here's another one

Alligator 2

Liked the first one as a kid.

Isn't there a lake placid 2?

Jaws 2..

Die Hard 4

Beverley Hills Cop 2

Gremlins 2

Gremlins 2 is boss.

To be fair, Ocean's 13 made up for some of the shiteness.

Wrong. It's also terryble.

I quite like Robocop 2.

Same here.

Don't think this turd has been mentioned yet

Ghostbusters2.JPG

I like it. Obviously not a patch on th'original, but it was good fun. Back the fuck up.

Dark Knight - about 3/4 ideas for films melded into one.

Duncan, I will kill you if I have to.

Ok guys some reality

Gremlins 2 is a great movie. FACT. Not as good as Gremlins but no way is it shite.

Robocop 2 was aceness. No way can this be described as shit.

T2 not as good a Terminator. They took all the best bits of Terminator and then shit them out in favour of family friendly fun and special FX. What? Arnie is now a good guy? Screw that. Arnie is an inhuman killing machine or he is shit.

Aliens 2. Cameron fucks up another idea. The first was superb. The third was very good. The fourth was dire. But this is massively overrated. It does not fit with the rest. It is essentially a Vietnam war film in space. An enjoyable romp but not a great movie

Oh no, my fingers have been well and truly burnt there. I treat film franchises like I do casual sex. If milk has gone sour, I ain't the type of pussy to taste it.

Are you trying to tell me in some obscure way that you haven't seen it? If you liked the first you'll like this. It's not AS good but it's better than the 2nd.

Wrong. It's also terryble.

I dunno. I liked it.