You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atlético de Madrid

Jennings

Really looking forward to this friendly game. Got my tickets for the Kop.

I am taking my young cousin who has never to been to Anfield before. I really hope to relive that first ever match experience vicariously through him. I will get him a scarf and a badge from outside the game. Then take him on a quick tour around the ground; the flame; celebrity spotting in the cap park; etc.

Make sure you say 'hi', if you see me. You can't miss me really. I am average height. Average build. Brown hair with fashionable grey streaks.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one would think that would be the case. With the exception of Agger and/or Skrtel. Are either of them fit?

Agger is not. He has withdrawn from a Danish friendly next week due to this injury.

Edited by DJLJ

I am taking my young cousin who has never to been to Anfield before. I really hope to relive that first ever match experience vicariously through him. I will get him a scarf and a badge from outside the game. Then take him on a quick tour around the ground; the flame; celebrity spotting in the cap park; etc.

Make sure you say 'hi', if you see me. You can't miss me really. I am average height. Average build. Brown hair with fashionable grey streaks.

My daughter has finally collapsed under my pressure & started to become a proper Liverpool fan. This will be her first live game & I too am looking forward to it. If she's really lucky she might get to see Mr Usher as I am looking for a copy of the latest fanzine.

Got tickets ( or vouchers - according to the membership thread !!! ) for the Stoke game for her first 'real' match.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm sure we'll start with the strongest team available, with the better players coming off after 45-60 minutes.

Whilst everybody wants to see the big guns play, we don't want them to get injured in a friendly, either.

As I'm in the kop as well, I should spot you very easily, see you tomorrow then !

Taking my two youngest and a friends kid tomorrow it'll be his first game. My daughter's been a fair few and actually comments on things now, my lad got to see the legends in May so hopefully this is the start of a few games for him this year, doing the day tripper thing. I have a feeling i'll be broke by 6pm.

We shall be up on Anny road if anyone's interested.

Looking forward to it, i doubt i'll get to another game in before Birmingham.

Torres in today's Marca saying if he scores he won't celebrate.

Torres: "Si marco no haré nada. Sólo espero que no disguste mucho a los atléticos" - MARCA.com

Been reading some class comments by the Atletico fans:

"TORRES es esa Ex-novia, a la que sigues queriendo, con la que lo dejas, pero sabiendo que ambos seguís enamorados. Y sabes que algún día volveréis a estar juntos porque nunca encontrarás nada mejor. Haz lo que quieras FERNANDO Marca, y celebra cuanto quieras que te lo mereces, sabemos que tu corazón es Indio, y que pronto volverás a tu casa... y mientras crece y crece, porque serás tu quien como ya hizo el sabio nos lleve por fin hasta lo más alto de Europa. Y mientras Corre, Marca y Celebra, que aquí responderemos siempre a tu fidelidad"

Basically, "Torres is that ex-girlfriend that you are still in love with, you had to break up even though you were both still in love and you know that one day you will get back together because you will never find anyone better. Do what you wnt Fernando, score and celebrate all you want because you deserve it, we know that your heart is true and you will be home one day. In the meantime, grow and grow becuase you know that it will be you to come back and take us to the heights in europe. But now, run, score and celebrate, we will always applaud your loyalty"

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I wouldn't expect anything less from such a classy guy. Although, I loved it when he celebrated Gerrard's penalty at anfield.