You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He won't play for the Mancs

Antynwa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tevez came out and said he'd not sign for us out of respect for the manc fans.

Exactly. A player who was there for TWO YEARS and said himself that the club never made him feel wanted. We fucking worshipped that little cunt!

Carlos Tevez is far more of a man than Micheal Owen ever will be.

Tevez was only on loan at ManUre. He was never really theirs in the first place. But at least he still had the principles to not consider moving to ManUre's biggest rivals - even if he's happy to go to City!

Heinze is a cunt and not too many Reds were keen on him anyway. I think Rafa just pursued him to piss off the mancs.

Exactly. A player who was there for TWO YEARS and said himself that the club never made him feel wanted. We fucking worshipped that little cunt!

Carlos Tevez is far more of a man than Micheal Owen ever will be.

And if you believe Tevez is signing for City for the love of the game well.....:wallbutt:

I remember a banner at the Barca game for Figo's return that translated read:

"We hate you so much because we loved you so much."

Just thought that was brilliant and if Figo had any soul whatsoever that ahead of the pig's head and the vitriol aimed at him would surely have hurt most.

I won't be shocked to see a banner like:

"Owen (manc number) you chose to walk alone."

Well obviously not, but I'm ignoring that to help make my point. That being that Michael Owen is a complete cunt.

The fact that Michael Owen is a cunt does a better job of illustrating that.

If it walks like a cunt, talks like a cunt and acts like a cunt, chances are

it's Michael Owen.