You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

hope Carra breaks the little cunts leg if he is fit to play against us

why turn backs to pitch and not watch a game, a shit load of abuse will be much better, remember how great the Neville abuse was in 06 cup game, well picture that but 10 times more anger

Dick. If I hadn't already negged you for being a total dick then I'd neg you again for being a total dick.

Someone please neg this total dick....

cheers

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those who say Owen is finished are deluding themselves a bit. He's still capable of scoring when fit. And with a team like ManUre who create chances by the bucket load, he will get goals. I wouldn't bet against him being ManUre's top scorer this season.

If it keeps rooney out on the wing it'll be a good thing for us. It's a bit cliched but injuries aside I wouldn't want him anyway, he's too 1 dimensional, he needs a partner and doesn't have the all round skills to play in the attacking unit we're building.

I think those who say Owen is finished are deluding themselves a bit. He's still capable of scoring when fit. And with a team like ManUre who create chances by the bucket load, he will get goals. I wouldn't bet against him being ManUre's top scorer this season.

Not sure about him being top scorer. IMHO he's lost his most important asset, his pace. He can't take on people like he used to. He's still got the nack of getting into the right place at the right time, but a top stiker these days needs something extra.

I think it's a really astute bit of business by Fergie, and I say good luck to Owen. Hope he gets his career back on track.

Seriously? Anything Owen does for them will make it harder for us next season.

To any other club, I'd maybe feel the same, but not to them.

I hope his career continues on the same downward spiral it has been on since August 2004.

I think it's a really astute bit of business by Fergie, and I say good luck to Owen. Hope he gets his career back on track.

You're a better than by me, got to be honest, he is one of them now I want nothing other than pain for him.

Seriously? Anything Owen does for them will make it harder for us next season.

To any other club, I'd maybe feel the same, but not to them.

I hope his career continues on the same downward spiral it has been on since August 2004.

I just can't bring myself to hate Michael Owen. Seriously. I've tried to, I just can't do it.

We could have signed him instead of United, so if he goes and scores plenty of goals for United then it's tough shit.

I have always stood up for Owen, despite him shafting us twice in the past. But this, this of all things. You slimey little sneaky shit! All your achievments, credability, success and respect will be out the window if you sign for them. You have always put number 1 first followed by number 2 (England) I will boo this turncoat, judas prick for everything I have got next season. CUNT!

I'm personally delighted by the news. History shows that we win major trophies after being dicked on by Michael Owen.

How the FUCK have we been "dicked on" by MO if he signs for Man u?????

Honest to God, it seems almost everyone on here these days is just a completely clueless fucking cunt.

because it is the ultimate disrespect to Liverpool playing for them cunts!

also everyone goes on about this world class service, who the fuck from

Rooney-blows hot and cold mainly cold but no-one takes notice

Anderson-couldnt pass of shoot if his life depended on it

Park-only in team cos he runs lot

Fletcher-see Park

Carrick-pointless fancy long balls

Giggs-past it

Scholes-past it

Nani-shite

Valencia-all pace

It changes nothing for me whatsoever. I still want United to lose every single game they play, and I want their strikers to miss every single chance that comes their way.

Other than that, I am utterly indifferent to Michael Owen and have been since he stopped playing for us.

I just can't bring myself to hate Michael Owen. Seriously. I've tried to, I just can't do it.

We could have signed him instead of United, so if he goes and scores plenty of goals for United then it's tough shit.

Agreed. But to actually hope he gets his career back on track?? That surely would only be good news for the Mancs so how can you hope for that??

I've never felt real genuine love for Michael Owen so now this does not feel like a betrayal. I have had respect for him and even understood some of his decisions. Just like now that if his choice is between Hull, for example, and the Mancs, then I understand this choice too. People should not kid themselves into thinking he's our only ex, or even current, player who would make the same decision.

As for the signing itself, I am no more concerned that he will be a success than I would if it was any other good player. I want every single signing they make to be a failure and every good match they might have would make me sick to the stomach, irrespective of the player.

My only other concern?

If he's anything remotely resembling a success it will be yet another stick to beat Rafa with from the usual suspects, I mean, you can see people itching already.

I suppose the old adage is true: Once A Blue... :roll:

Fuck Owen, if anything it'll make number 19 even sweeter.

Dick. If I hadn't already negged you for being a total dick then I'd neg you again for being a total dick.

Someone please neg this total dick....

cheers

wool much?

his transfer proved he was inbred Owen Owen

what a fucking dickhead Owen Owen

he left heaven for sunny spain

became a failure couldnt get a game

Michael Owen what a fucking cunt

Eh fowler9, you do know Robbie Fowler left Liverpool aswell?

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up, this is obviously the best offer on the table to him.

Is he really supposed to turn down United to sign for Hull, Stoke or Everton?

He's an irrelavance and he won't score more than 1 in 2.5 for them

And to be fair, i'd rather them signed a washed up Michael Owen as opposed to someone with real class.

I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up, this is obviously the best offer on the table to him.

Is he really supposed to turn down United to sign for Hull, Stoke or Everton?

He's an irrelavance and he won't score more than 1 in 2.5 for them

And to be fair, i'd rather them signed a washed up Michael Owen as opposed to someone with real class.

this man is right