You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel Gallagher was on the radio the other night and he said 'I hope Liverpool win the league. They have the momentum. The other week Rafa literally made Taggart jump with just a wave of his hands"

He said Taggart as well. If Noel Gallagher is in our corner then I fail to see how we can be defeated.

Is that true?

Its fucking ace if he did! quality dig that!

Made me smile that interview with sammy there, he's properly showed that pair up for the petty cunts they are. Great having him back again

Especially considering Sammy was BFS's assistant at Bolton, that's one sizeable slap around his sizeable chops and no mistake.

He really should have turned up for the drink though. Then glassed him in his stupid fat fucking face. Then stood over him doing all kinds of crazy, indecipherable hand gestures.

Yes, I like this. Dimple pint mug right to the grid and then fifteen minutes of brisk vogueing over his prone form would have worked well.

Actually, you're right and I'm wrong. I've just read another post on a GF thread where he says he drinks on the outskirts of Hull. Who the hell am I thinking of then, who said his he and his brother became fans after watching the CL final in 2005 and falling for us?

Actually, you're right and I'm wrong. I've just read another post on a GF thread where he says he drinks on the outskirts of Hull. Who the hell am I thinking of then, who said his he and his brother became fans after watching the CL final in 2005 and falling for us?

That's yer man Ghosty Crouchface

Its almost as if Rafa and Sammy have agreed 'The biggest response to all this is we hardly give any response at all" which is exactly what they have done. Kind of just brushed it aside as if to say 'not even worth it'.

It was clever letting Sammy do the press conference, as I think Rafa knew the response had to be done in the upmost 'Liverpool Way'. Rafa may have found it harder not to lay into the 2 nobs if he had done it. Very well played.

Here's the press conference clip off the BBC.

Well in Sammy!

BBC SPORT | Football | Benitez is not arrogant - Lee

Whats more pleasing for me about that interview is Sammy not getting involved in other clubs.

When he was asked about Arsenal possibly fielding a weakened team tomorrow.

Just asking have they got a weakened team ? Going on to mention they'd gone 18 games unbeaten.

Then refusing to be drawn on the possible effects it might have on UTD after loosing yesterdays semi. Telling the reporter. 'That's a different team in a different competition.' "Were only interested in Liverpool"

The Shitanji affair will be dealt with internally.

Fucking great, just like the good old days. Only talking about Liverpool and let everyone else worry about us.

Well done Sammy.

Ah I don't know much about Sammy that's all. I know he used to play for us and won the European Cup too I think, but I'm completely crap on Liverpools history pre the days of the side(s) that had Dalglish, Barnes, Hansen, Nicol, etc. I'm planning on getting into the history side more soon though, and looking forward to it.

Going back to that interview, I had a moment before seeing it where I thought, oh fuck he's gonna rip them to bits. Great to see how calm he was and the way he pulled it off.