You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor form that from Nando if true.

Nando doesn't get poor form, Satan(it can't be god because Robbie is a nice guy and a red) gets jealous and gifts other players temporary powers in order to make it appear so...

Also, Nando doesn't make blunders, it's just society hasn't changed fast enough to keep up with him.

even though he won the CL with Barca, he fell out of favour both with the fans and players for the negative tactics he employed so it would be much of a muchness really.

If we want someone who is defence minded we should get Mourinho in as no one has a better track record in this league apart from Ferguson. And he would defo come to Liverpool if we came knocking.

anyone could manage Barca and win stuff with their wealth of talent. You have to do much more than that at Barca; you do have to win everything, but you have to do it with style and with a brand of football that knocks you off your feet.

Love watching Barca this season, it has been my tonic when Liverpool have frustrated me (mainly with substitutions if im honest).

Type of players he signs

Rijkaard >>>>>>>>>>Benitez

Enterteinment

Rijkaard>>>>>>>Benitez

Discipline

Benitez>>>>>>>Rijkaard

If you get him a disciplinarian assistant coach that pushes the players in training he may become an improved version of Wenger as he is top notch when it comes to spotting top talent, something that I don't see in Wenger.

even though he won the CL with Barca, he fell out of favour both with the fans and players for the negative tactics he employed so it would be much of a muchness really.

If we want someone who is defence minded we should get Mourinho in as no one has a better track record in this league apart from Ferguson. And he would defo come to Liverpool if we came knocking.

Negative tactics Rijkaard?. Don't make me laugh. He fell out cause the team was under performing and had lost control over the dressing room, but not because he was defensive minded.

Go on then. Prove to me He threw his arms up into the air for that reason, you mind reading twat.

The ball was out of play, Mascherano went to get it then the whistle blew so he looked over and saw it was him getting subbed so went straight off the side of the pitch. Torres was looking over, saw him going off and threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'what the fuck?' He might have been trying to start a mexican wave like but given that the ball was out of play i cant see any other reason for him doing it. Especially as Mascherano was our best player at that point a fact that wouldn't have been lost on Torres.

The ball was out of play, Mascherano went to get it then the whistle blew so he looked over and saw it was him getting subbed so went straight off the side of the pitch. Torres was looking over, saw him going off and threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'what the fuck?' He might have been trying to start a mexican wave like but given that the ball was out of play i cant see any other reason for him doing it. Especially as Mascherano was our best player at that point a fact that wouldn't have been lost on Torres.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guest Ibetitsme7
The ball was out of play, Mascherano went to get it then the whistle blew so he looked over and saw it was him getting subbed so went straight off the side of the pitch. Torres was looking over, saw him going off and threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'what the fuck'

maybe he was questioning the player coming on, not the one going off ?

probably wondering where himself, Babel, Kuyt, Benayoun and El Zhar were all going to play ? which is fair enough because it just developed into a mess up front from what I saw of the last 10 minutes

Negative tactics Rijkaard?. Don't make me laugh. He fell out cause the team was under performing and had lost control over the dressing room, but not because he was defensive minded.

Not negative compared to every other team, but still not deemed progressive enough or enterprising enough for Barca. Players fell out with him because of a difference of philosophy on the game and allegedly due to 'footballing matters'. If that's not because of his style of football and tactics, then i dont know what is.

Gaurdiola's style is much more 'free and intuitive' and I've never seen more attacking football. And you dont hear anyone at Barca complaining, even if they lose an odd game like they did on Sat.

maybe he was questioning the player coming on, not the one going off ?

probably wondering where himself, Babel, Kuyt, Benayoun and El Zhar were all going to play ? which is fair enough because it just developed into a mess up front from what I saw of the last 10 minutes

All i know is he did it when he saw Mascherano was coming off cos he went over to get the ball and then walked off when he saw he was getting subbed.

I knw i couldn't believe that they player who was breaking up most of their attacks and starting most of ours was getting taken off and Lucas was left on. We had one attack after that and Torres had to create that on his own .

Guest Ibetitsme7
rijkaard's from the sven school of management. treat the players like adults, be a bit "cool", let some other poor sap do all the tactics and coaching and shit and hope no one notices that you haven't got a clue.

"ok guysh, letsh go play shome shexy football and shcore shome goalsh"

who does Pellegrini manage ?

are people suggesting him cos they want to see Pellegrini Pellegrino in the dugout like some bad homage to Claude François ?

His name was getting mentioned quite a bit on Sunday so thought i'd see what people think. Not sure myself but with it looking increasingly likely Benitez wont be here next season it'd be interesting to see what people think.

And if anyone thinks it's disrespectful to our current manager discussing this bear in mind it doesn't show the fans much respect to have your contract refusal splashed all over the back page on the morning of a vital game.

Where?

His name was getting mentioned quite a bit on Sunday so thought i'd see what people think. Not sure myself but with it looking increasingly likely Benitez wont be here next season it'd be interesting to see what people think.

And if anyone thinks it's disrespectful to our current manager discussing this bear in mind it doesn't show the fans much respect to have your contract refusal splashed all over the back page on the morning of a vital game.

I dont think its increasingly likely Rafa will go and for some reason Im not a particular fan of Rijkaards and for that reason, Im out.

Where?

I was in the Main Stand and there were a few people saying he was meant to have had a meeting with the board which is obviously bollocks but my mate was in The Kop and he said Rijkaard's name was getting mentioned there as well.

I'm not saying we're gonna get him like i just thought i'd see what people thought cos he's not a name i've seen mentioned mch on here. Plus, like i said, Sunday was the first time i've really thought Benitez might be on his way.

It would be shite, we have a man in charge who loves our club and has put up with the most shit going. You really think someone like Rijkaard, Mourinho and co would stick around? Mourinho fell out with some one who gave him about 300 million quid to spend! Then for his own ego bought a load of free transfers and then fucked off!

We are an exceptional European team and are 7 points behind the so called best club in the world and still have to play them with our 2 best players coming back from injury.

We are going places yet the knee jerkers want a new man in. Do people really want us to be like spurs and newcastle, it takes time. Go and have a look at how wenger has been lately and take a look at fergie's first 6 years!

Perspective is needed!