You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that filled my latest rep section with negs : I can assure you that I won't be playing an online game instead of watching this match! I still don't get why some people don't understand why some of us don't care about the cups as much, but for this, well, it's the ultimate thing I'm hoping we get this season. The CL and FA Cup can go and whistle for all I care, I just want us to win this so badly it's unreal.

Come on you red men. I hope we get those 3 points, and I really hope that all of the people giving us shit and hoping our season is derailed are watching the bastard as it happens. Bring on that fucking title, because it's way, way overdue, and we can definitely do it this time.

It's good that so many of the players, staff, and us fans genuinely believe this too. I can't wait until it kicks off, and will be counting down the hours.

If Keane and Sami haven't travelled then I reckon this is what we'll see:

Pepe

Carra Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Lucas The Chief

Dirk Gerrard Riera

Torres

I reckon we'll fucking twat these everywhere by a big margin. What price a hat trick for Gerrard?

Im excited to watch Torres play again, I always am really.

We need to score early the longer it goes the harder it will get, we can't let them get the confidence of holding us for the first half because that's when they will park the bus and they have shown they are hard to break down so score early take the crowd outof it and it's done.e

I was watching the Press box on LFC.TV the other day and as usual there was Tony Barrett on but the other two lads names escape me.

Anyways on of the other journo's said that he had heard when the Liverpool players arrived at St James Park you knew that Liverpool were going to thrash Newcastle.

He said just how the players were up for it and there is an air of confidence about Liverpool at the moment.

We hammered Newcastle 5-1 but the scoreline flattered Newcastle as it suggests they were only four goals worse then us.

We took apart Bolton with ease and should have had at least 4 maybe 5 goals against Preston.

Whilst they are not the greatest teams in the world we have seen Liverpool dominate and outplay Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea this season and i can not see today been any different.

What we need to do is to start and be more ruthless in front of goal which hopefully the returning Torres will supply.

That is the only side of our game that needs improving and fair play to Riera and Gerrard who have chipped in over these last few weeks when the strikers have not been scoring.

An early goal for us today will see us win at ease.

So can another source than this Scot guy on RAWK confirm this about Alonso, Hyypia and Keane?

I was wondering about that , as I would have thought Sami was a shoo-in for this game if fit.

To be fair some of their aerial threat is diminished by Fuller's suspension & I believe Delap's arm is troubling him & he is receiving 2 or 3 jabs before each game.

Also can't believe that Robbie would not be on the bench as an option at least ( if fit ).

Guest Han_shoots_1st!

In the light of Rafa's comments yesterday. And with Stoke having injuries/suspensions/lack of confidence. And that 0-0 draw....

We should fucking hammer these bastards into the ground like tent pegs!

Show no mercy..

Right in front of Champion and Burley.

None of this 1-0,2-0 stuff.

Like Newcastle only more so.

Let the mancs know we really mean business...