You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lurtz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a great player, no doubt about that. Physically and technically he's almost the perfect player, and if he had a personality to match, I'd have nothing but (grudging) admiration for the lad. Unfortunately he is, for me, impossible to warm to. I always sum it up simply. When Torres scores, it's as if one of us has scored. He's happy for every one of us, his manager, and his teammates. When he's questioned about where he plays he unequivocally states his love and respect for the city and the club. When his manager is criticised in the press, he stands up for him. And he isn't the only footballer to do this, I'm just using him as the yardstick as they are pretty much the best pair of attackers in the league. There are plenty of footballers who share Fernando's attitudes towards their fans, comrades and manager, ieven if they don't share his abilities, and they have my respect for it.

When Ronaldo scores, he expects the admiration. He stands there and waits for his teammates to come over and massage his ego, and the crowd to sing his song. When questioned about his future, he issues ambiguous statements to draw more attention and speculation to himself. He slanders his club and his manager whilst dragging them through the mill, saying they treat him like a slave and after all of this, he simply shrugs his shoulders and declares he is so good they won't care. He's probably right, and believe me, I have no care for the mancs or their drunken old twat of a manager. Beyond that though, he is everything that's wrong with football now. A man so absorbed in his own hype and his own ego, the football is almost unimportant. He's the heat magazine of the footballing world.

He's a great player, no doubt about that. Physically and technically he's almost the perfect player, and if he had a personality to match, I'd have nothing but (grudging) admiration for the lad. Unfortunately he is, for me, impossible to warm to. I always sum it up simply. When Torres scores, it's as if one of us has scored. He's happy for every one of us, his manager, and his teammates. When he's questioned about where he plays he unequivocally states his love and respect for the city and the club. When his manager is criticised in the press, he stands up for him. And he isn't the only footballer to do this, I'm just using him as the yardstick as they are pretty much the best pair of attackers in the league. There are plenty of footballers who share Fernando's attitudes towards their fans, comrades and manager, ieven if they don't share his abilities, and they have my respect for it.

When Ronaldo scores, he expects the admiration. He stands there and waits for his teammates to come over and massage his ego, and the crowd to sing his song. When questioned about his future, he issues ambiguous statements to draw more attention and speculation to himself. He slanders his club and his manager whilst dragging them through the mill, saying they treat him like a slave and after all of this, he simply shrugs his shoulders and declares he is so good they won't care. He's probably right, and believe me, I have no care for the mancs or their drunken old twat of a manager. Beyond that though, he is everything that's wrong with football now. A man so absorbed in his own hype and his own ego, the football is almost unimportant. He's the heat magazine of the footballing world.

For me, it's all that and the fact he's a stupendously massive cunt.

I cannot stand the man-in fact even though I'am a manc and a red I would go so far as to say he's a cxxt.

On the Glazers-I think you will find 2-3,000 long term reds like myself formed a footie team of our own and got on with it, you have one too-well done.

Negged for calling the Mancs the reds. And for being a Manc.

This is the key, the mancs are shite without him and when he scores the winning goal again in his next performance all the summers debacle will be forgotten.

Even if this is true – and I concede it probably is – it'll only be forgotten till the end of this season. Just remember, in fewer than 12 months' time, the Winker will be nothing but an unpleasant memory.

Rooney secretly hates him because he is a far better than the fat baldy cunt, oh and lady boy calls him Bobby Charlton. So in my book he aint that bad although a broken leg in nine places is well over due.

Imagine him playing in the 70`s you would never of heard of him.

Stuff like this dosen't help him much.

2YWzum7Ijxs

He was a cocky cunt when he first arrived there to.

A dilemma.

I think most Manc fans, at least the ones I know, find that sort of behaviour embarrassing.

I actually feel sorry for them: Look at the bind they're in – they have one of the most able players around, yet they all (or at least the ones with any sense) despise him as a person and everything he stands for, not to mention the fact that he all but fucked them off in the summer.

Can you IMAGINE how you'd feel if, say, Torres started behaving like 'CR7' has over the last six months? I mean, what a fucking weapon... and yet, what a fucking WEAPON.

Manchester United fans deserve our pity, and I, for one, am a big enough man to grant it.

I heard on the radio this morning that the cunt actually got a STANDING OVATION from the mancs when he was subbed on. Stupid cunts, like he gives two fucks for them. No fucking way would any of our boys received anything like that from the fans if they'd behaved like that greasy little shit.

Stuff like this dosen't help him much.

2YWzum7Ijxs

He was a cocky cunt when he first arrived there to.

I'm sorry, but if I could do that, that's all I'd ever do. I'd even walk down the street doing it. I can't really have a go at him for that, but equally I wouldn't have a go at anyone who wanted to boot him into the stands for doing it.

Maybe this is TLW THursday Night Footie thing but I see fuck all wrong with that, in fact I applaud it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking this absolute piss out of a defender if you're good enough to do it. I never saw anyone moaning when Jay Jay Okacha was doing it for Bolton.

If Nando did something like that people would be saying what a God he was with a ball, not an embarrassment.

Maybe this is TLW THursday Night Footie thing but I see fuck all wrong with that, in fact I applaud it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking this absolute piss out of a defender if you're good enough to do it. I never saw anyone moaning when Jay Jay Okacha was doing it for Bolton.

If Nando did something like that people would be saying what a God he was with a ball, not an embarrassment.

I dont think there is anything wrong with a bit of showboating at all. The lad has undoubted class. But i think defenders allow him to do things like that, they should just fuckin wallop him before he even has the chance to do a stepover.