You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS! Put money on Rafa to be the next manager to go. He just told us what we had already figured, Parry is a cock.

to be honest mate i dont even know if he said those exact words, i just read it on a couple of other forums and forwarded the info. If he did say that then i can see another couple of months of guff chat between the yanks, coco and Rafa....god i fucking hate Parry!

It'll be interesting to see what Rick Parry has to say in his next installment in the News of the World.

Well SSN have just found a recording of Rafa and Parry discussing the Barry transfer....not good listening:

RB: Parry you absolute clown, have you bid for Barry yet like i asked?

RP: Who?

RB: Gareth Barry you fool!

RP: Who?

RB: England international...

RP: Not ringing any bells Rafa...

RB: Captain of Aston Villa....

RP: Sorry Rafa, you will have to be more specific

RB: *sigh* you stupid prick! i told you to sign him 2 months ago!!!

RP: aaaaaah!

RB: ......you still dont know who i'm talking about do you?

RP: No.....

*line goes dead*

Guest TK-421
The problem for Rafa is he has now got to change his formation becasue Barry isnt comming, Barry is the lynch pin to making his formation with width from the fullbacks and no width from midfield actually work.

If I was Rafa id be pissed off too.

I agree.

Here we fucking go again!

I'm sure TB was worried something like this was going to happen, there was some comment about Rafa ignoring the board and adhering to his responsibility to the squad he'd assembled. I'll dig it up.

Here's Tony's piece.

"The man who famously walked out on Valencia for being offered a lampshade when he’d asked for a table has a responsibility to the squad he has put together not to be distracted by the kind of politicking which made last season such a sorry affair."

The problem for Rafa is he has now got to change his formation becasue Barry isnt comming, Barry is the lynch pin to making his formation with width from the fullbacks and no width from midfield actually work.

Yup, Barry was the crux of this season's plan.

If I was Rafa id be pissed off too.

Well, I'm not Rafa and I'm fairly hacked off

I can't believe i've just defended him in the Carlsberg thread.... i'm off for a bath.

So did I (actually exactly the same!!) but just because he's a useless cunt who fucks up nearly everything doesn't mean he didn't deserve a slight pat on the back for his work on the Carlsberg thing. He's just reverted back to the norm of been a spineless tit.

Rafa is bang out of order bringing this into public a day before the big kick off, he should keep it in doors.

Fucking rubbish

He was asked by a reporter. What can he do? If he ignores the question then it's headline news and if he answers it it's headline news.

Guest TK-421
Before people start going mental, it might well be a nothing response which Sky have chosen to blow up into "Rafa goes banana's". Wouldn't be like them at all.

It might well be but I still think what Red Nick says is right.