You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sebastián Eguren will be joining us in the summer

Hazel Motes

I am not doubting your sources but i cant see how this player is the man for the first team and at his age for the reserves either

Unless the man for the first team is a fellow Uruguayan and this player is being signed as someone to help him bed in at the club ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa has stated the bought player speaks very good English but isnt a English player.Doe's this guy speak very good English cause if he dont I cant see it being him.Personally I wondering if it is a Dutch player he has bought as most Dutch speak near perfect English,just a thought.

I know it is only a rumour, but it still scares the shit out of me.

This will make Nunez, Josemi and Pellegrino look like the signing of the century.

Please, NOOOOOO!!!!!

Fuck off.

1.its a rumour

2.Until he has signed and actually played you cant give him grief.

I am with John Gallager on this. I do not see the need for another journey man, I know Dave says he can cover a few positions and that seems to be the case but how well can he cover them is the big question.

We need a couple of players who would go straight into the first team and with the likes of Riise, Pennant, Crouch, Carson, and maybe Alonso going. There should be the money to buy those couple of players.

We have a reserve team that just won the League and a lot of those players are youth cup winners. So if we want the squad bulked there they are, they deserve a chance.

I personally would much rather see that.

The Alonso rumours are gathering pace and there must be something in it.

Fuck off.

1.its a rumour

2.Until he has signed and actually played you cant give him grief.

1. I am very aware that it is a rumour. Read my post.

2. Unlike you I have seen him play. I NEVER slag off players that I haven`t seen play.

I mean playing near game in game out in his correct position rather than missing a few games then coming in for 3 games etc. It is only since the derby he has started to show any consistency, in his best position as well.

Fair enough, I have been quite impressed with him as it was always going to take him a while to settle. Much more to come.

I can't bear this any longer.

I made this rumor up just to see how quick this thread would outgrow RiS' "Ronaldinho will be joining us this summer"-thread. At first I thought everybody would understand that right away, 'cause as somebody pointed out, I never post this kind of "inside" rumor crap.

After 2 pages I thought "Oh my, it's only growing and growing", after 3 pages I started to like the thread, but now, after 5 pages I'm a bit scared...

Sorry...

I can already feel the Red rep raining over me - let it be done with.

I made this rumor up just to see how quick this thread would outgrow RiS' "Ronaldinho will be joining us this summer"-thread. At first I thought everybody would understand that right away, 'cause as somebody pointed out, I never post this kind of "inside" rumor crap.

After 2 pages I thought "Oh my, it's only growing and growing", after 3 pages I started to like the thread, but now, after 5 pages I'm a bit scared...

Sorry...

:D

Sorry...

Thank fuck for that.

Sorry...

I think there's a lesson for all of us in this.

Not that some people will ever learn, like. Well done mate.

Sorry...

HaHa good one it's almost as good as the RAOTL Juan Arango seen in the Marriott which managed to make it all the way to Revista as a possible Rafa signing.

Sorry...

Ha ha, nice one mate. You had people selling Pennant and Alonso and having this nobody cover for both of them!!

Sorry...

Rafa should be fired for allowing you to make people looks like the idiots that they are.

loads of people repeat the mantra 'in rafa we trust' but that goes out the window the second we are linked with player we don't think is good enough

Yes but alot of people where right about Voronin he is not good enough, infact he's worse than that he's shit