Quantcast
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Very funny show. Just got my mits on all three series' and have watched the first series and first two of series two. Never heard of it until a mate of mine recommended it. Can't wait to watch the rest of series 2. De Vito is brilliant so far. I can't think of anyone else who plays utter dirtbags as well as he does.

Just finished season 5, another great season and i don't get why not many people on here aren't watching this, it is amazing! I have seen the season 4 finale 3 times now it's just so good.

In what way?

In what way does it have similarities with Curb?

Well, I just think it's a similar setup; the cast are a group of friends that appear to be out for themselves and from what I have seen so far (remember, I have so far only watched 5 eps) things that some of them say (particularly Charlie) come back to bite them ala Larry (although not as dramatic).

The intros, the way the music and cuts always occur and the story arc's remind me of the show. Also, pretty sure that Dee was even in a couple of eps of Curb so that may be influencing me.

Season 6 kicks off in America tomorrow night. Should be a superb opener given it's titled

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Mac Fights Gay Marriage

Possibly didn't need that hiding but just in case anyone didn't wanna see it.

I just finished season 4, the final episode with the musical play was hilarious.

I've still got all of 5 to watch so I'm going to build up a few ep's of season 6 then I won't have to wait a week between each episode.

It's such a funny show almost every episode is hilarious in some way, I can't recall many bad ones if any. Such a nice change from the friendly, politically correct, formulaic and shite sitcoms that flood our TV stations.

I've been laughing to myself about the dayman song all week. That play they did was the funniest thing ever, there's no youtube clips though.

[YOUTUBE]2pzABURlha8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oUi_qZeKx70&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The funniest shot making new episodes on TV right now.

Love it. Dennis is my favorite character. Really Frank, Mac, and Charlie are all hilarious. Dee is by far the least funny, but she still has funny parts.

Cant believe how much I love this show.

Just another one of those shows I've seen bits of, thought it was quite good, yet never end up watching. Arrested Development is another one, although in that case I've seen probably about 10 episodes. I struggle to get into watching anything fully unless it's sport.

There are some people who seem to watch everything that's on TV, see every movie at the cinema, go to every club or restaurant, go off on holiday to somewhere seemingly every fortnight, work long hours, do full circuit training at least once a week, generally do lots of new and exciting things, AND find the time to tell everybody about it. Even if they aren't a Billy Bullshitter and actually do at least some of this stuff, I still struggle to see how they find the time. Maybe I'm just a boring cunt.

• Upvote 1

I started watching this around a month ago. Ive just finished off Series 5. Cant believe how good it is.

D.E.N.N.I.S system and Flip Flip Flipadelphia are immense episodes at the back end of season five.

D.E.N.N.I.S system and Flip Flip Flipadelphia are immense episodes at the back end of season five.

'Flip Flip Flipadelphia' was in my head walking home from college this morning.

Boss programme.

Been some boss episodes this season after 6 was a bit indifferent. The one last week, The Gang Gets Trapped, was one of the best they've done.

Brilliant when they just walked out from under the stairs. The way Dennis walked was hilarious.