You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quoting Rashid....

dave u

From now on, no-one is to quote him, and if they do the posts will be edited to remove his quotes.

I'm not banning him, as he's done nothing wrong in my opinion, other than post more than he should and repeating himself a lot. Clearly a lot of people are at the end of their tether with him, so to all of those, put him on ignore.

The ignore option only works if people don't quote him, so this is the solution I've come up with.

DON'T QUOTE RASHID!!!

From now on, no-one is to quote him, and if they do the posts will be edited to remove his quotes.

I'm not banning him, as he's done nothing wrong in my opinion, other than post more than he should and repeating himself a lot. Clearly a lot of people are at the end of their tether with him, so to all of those, put him on ignore.

The ignore option only works if people don't quote him, so this is the solution I've come up with.

DON'T QUOTE RASHID!!!

:thumbsup:

Some of the replies to his posts are just silly. Just because someone is expressing their opinion.....

I for one am glad at this ruling, and I do hope it sticks. I have him on ignore, but it is annoying that he is quoted.

Personally, I think it is immature to hijack every thread with his Rafa out, DIC in, Kuyt's shite agenda. It seems that we can't have a worthwhile discussion without him turning it into a forum for spouting his nonsensical dribble.

Maybe it because iv not been on here as long as everyone else but I think Rashid gets a rough deal. Perhaps sometimes he posts before he thinks but at least he has got an opinion.

Some people seem to just repeat what benitez says and if they have the exact same opinion as him then fine but I find it hard to believe so many people do. Surely sometimes you will disagree with decisions made by the manager - in any walk of life.

I dont agree with everything Rashid says by a long stretch but on the same time I think sometimes he makes a valid point and gets slammed because it might be disagreeing with a tactic or something.

Anyway I take it on board Iv not been listening to him for ages but its just an observation after all he must give a fuck about the club to spending as much of his life as he obviously does watching , supporting and coming on a forum about Liverpool.

ps im not Rashids mum.

Agree with Grady, fellas come in here with 50 posts and start attacking Rashid trying to ingratiate themselves with others. Pack mentality or whatever it is, I think he gets at least as much shit as he gives, not all of it deserved.

Kevie G and Grady, i used to thin k like you, i used to defend him, when i did people older and wiser tha I told me i would learn, and i have. I will try the ignore function.

he may not have don e enough to warrant a ban, but hes done enough to ruin virtually every thread he posts in.

I like someone to quote him once in awhile. After having him on ignore for a couple of months, i ususally starts to wonder if it`s really neccesary to have him on ignore. Then someone quote`s him and the answre hit`s home.

Yes, it is.