You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Vulchers Went Home Hungry

bobhorse

I might not have faith in Rafa, but anyone who supports the club and wants us to lose just so that he gets the sack is fucking gay.

It's a love-hate relationship with Rafa, like I've said time and again. He can really piss me off at times, but just be hopelessly likeable at other times. These being one of the times where I'm not sure what to feel. Genius in Europe, terrible in the League.

I'm well pleased for Kuyt, he's had a hard season.

I might not have faith in Rafa, but anyone who supports the club and wants us to lose just so that he gets the sack is fucking gay.

It's a love-hate relationship with Rafa, like I've said time and again. He can really piss me off at times, but just be hopelessly likeable at other times. These being one of the times where I'm not sure what to feel. Genius in Europe, terrible in the League.

I'm well pleased for Kuyt, he's had a hard season.

My kids sometimes piss me off but i have never once thought of getting rid and addopting some new ones ?

The Vulchers went home hungry tonight they all turned up to pick over the bones or Rafa and Our club and once again we wouldnt kneel

Scouse and Proud

As you were

Well in mate, I can hear Paul Merson crying into a JD bottle from here, the cunt.

Gotta love it when there's a record to be broken, as soon as we heard all this 'unbeaten since September' bollocks I knew we'd snot them, it's what we're all about.

If LFC was an animal it'd be a Wolverine, unpopular and unassuming, but all the big boys know that if they come near us, they're getting their guts ripped out.

Well in mate, I can hear Paul Merson crying into a JD bottle from here, the cunt.

Gotta love it when there's a record to be broken, as soon as we heard all this 'unbeaten since September' bollocks I knew we'd snot them, it's what we're all about.

If LFC was an animal it'd be a Wolverine, unpopular and unassuming, but all the big boys know that if they come near us, they're getting their guts ripped out.

No Club out there wants to be drawn agaist us lets see it the other 2 tomorrow can step up to the plate

spot on lad, spot on.:yes:

when you have to type its because I'm dyslexic to everyone who pulls you up on spelling you remember that one d's and b's p's and b's always mix them up and you can never have to many e's

but it doesnt bother me anymore i have long since gone past letting it bother me i just move on to the next post

as long as the bookie knows which horse i mean that is all that matters

when you have to type its because I'm dyslexic to everyone who pulls you up on spelling you remember that one d's and b's p's and b's always mix them up and you can never have to many e's

but it doesnt bother me anymore i have long since gone past letting it bother me i just move on to the next post

as long as the bookie knows which horse i mean that is all that matters

Well, Brian Harvey thinks the same too.

Thanks to al daas too, wherever you are. Your "snotted" post didn't go unnoticed.

thats why we lost saturday there was no al daas post in the match thread

That is such a good analogy and sooooo true.

Fucking delighted. You could see before the game in the media build up, the pre-match interviews, "win or bust" and all the rest of that shite. Utter bollocks. They all wanted a headline tomorrow, they all wanted to dig their knives in to Rafas back, they all wanted inter to come away tonight with a healthy lead. Well they can fuck off. And i include alot of our shitbag fans in that, people hoping we slip up just so they can say "i told you so", "Rafa has to go".

I am fucking absolutely made up with that tonight. We dominated Inter from start to finish, it was a classic Benitez tactical masterplan, just what he has become so famous for, yet we and the media take it for granted. Screw your fucking heads on people! We eventually got a bit of luck that has been missing for months, and we got what we deserved, which was a comfortable lead to take to italy. Regardless of the deserved sending off, our play before then had inter on the back foot. If anything, the 10men made our job harder. Inter could sit back and defend in 2 banks of 4, which im sure was much of the gameplan anyway.

Im made up these cunts didnt get the headlines they wanted, made up for Rafa. The man deserves it. We have proved that on our day we are a match for ANYONE. If the other british teams got that result the media would cream over them. FACT. We dont know how lucky we are sometimes, and take nights like tonight for granted.