You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mancs stabbed in Rome

Section_31

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, Brownie, to be honest, the murder that went on over there last year they would of realised what they were getting themselves into surely?

You'd think, but you'd also think they'd be smart enough not to charge at a fucking glass barrier.:|

You can expect the bellend to come out & say something like this tomorrow! This was his quote after the fan was shot dead a few months back....

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard told BBC Sport that although there was clearly a serious problem, it was unfair to lay the blame entirely at the door of football.

"It reflects social difficulties in Italian cities which have little to do with football, and also the presence of extremists and organised groups do not reflect what the average fan feels about football," he said.

"That bullet could have hit anyone in the parking lot, so it's tragic. Football has a central place in the life of Italy, so whatever problems exist at a social level find their way to the stadium."

I'm sick to fucking death of it to be quite honest, the double standards displayed by Platini and that fat cunt he keeps on a lead are nothing short of obscene.

High level corruption, match fixing, dead coppers, dead fans, stabbings, and the fact you know they're going to happen makes it even worse.

Fuck them, fuck UEFA too.

It may be harsh and naive of me to say, but it was their own fucking fault.

Bollocks, you should be able to go to a football match and come home again without incident.

UEFA should come down on the clubs and then it would get sorted out straight away. The reason the premier league is miles ahead is because we sorted it out, they have never had to.

Bollocks, you should be able to go to a football match and come home again without incident.

UEFA should come down on the clubs and then it would get sorted out straight away. The reason the premier league is miles ahead is because we sorted it out, they have never had to.

Flares should be allowed in Football grounds, again.

where is that Gobshite from UEFA that keeps having a go at us?

Lets see if the twat sparks up with anything regarding this

5 Mancs stabbed so how many where arrested yer thats right 7 Mancs inside the stadium

When will they sort out these fuckers or will it take people to die first

English clubs will be drawn against Italian clubs this season and it will be a lot worse next time i will bet a pound to a pinch of dogshite on it

Gaillard's statement will be:

"Last night's tragic events have cast a pall over football in Italy. Once again, Italian football finds itself an innocent victim of the "English disease".

I have consulted my Collins Road Atlas 2007 and noticed immediately that Manchester is only some 30 miles away from Liverpool. With this in mind, a UEFA committee has been convened to investigate the incident and determine whether sanctions should be applied to either club.

Manchester United or Liverpool, that is; the Roma fans were clearly the victims in this unfortunate incident. I have already spoken to three young men, all of whom scratched their scooters and another who claims that he saw an inglese trying to buy beer."

Michel Platini added:

"Haw he haw he haw he haw.

Haw he haw he haw he haw haw he haw he haw. Haw he haw he haw he haw he haw he haw haw he haw. Haw he haw haw he haw he haw he haw haw. Haw he haw.

Haw he haw"

The Italians will get away with it, they always do.

Saying that, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the vermin who are FAR from angels themselves. Slag me off all you want I honestly couldnt give a fuck.

There were a few of the stabbings on that bridge where the "ultras" meet up. Now either those fans were incredibly naive, dont realise what a cowedly bunch of shithouses the italians are and that they will only attack, from behind, with knives when they are outnumbering people 8-1. Or they were there looking for trouble and trying to be the big time that they seem to think they are.

Fuck them both. Put them all in a massive ground and let them all fight to their hearts content. Throw in a few lions as well.

Sorry for not being politically correct like todays society (and a lot on this board) so demand and force upon me but in short, fuck them both.

It's not harsh or naive, don't be so hard on yourself. It's just idiotic. You don't know the circumstances of the incident.

I know this doesnt excuse anything but are you going to go into the away end on sunday when they are singing about Hillsborough and Michael Shields and berate them for "not knowing the circumstances of the incident"????

Dont be so concerned with either set of fans, they are both scum, getting worse and getting away with it more and more.