You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do I have a stalker?!?

Juniper

I'm so glad your alive J.

So you didn't get bummed then?

Cheers dude!

I'm pleased to report I didn't get bummed and my arse is in perfect condition and working splendidly today.

Although, she's probably figured by now that I'm not using the new route she gave me to and from work so I'm not home-free yet.

Cheers dude!

I'm pleased to report I didn't get bummed and my arse is in perfect condition and working splendidly today.

Although, she's probably figured by now that I'm not using the new route she gave me to and from work so I'm not home-free yet.

So the bumming is not out of the equation yet?

You could of put it to bed by bumming her remember.We're only trying to help J. 'If you wanna stay alive, stay with me.'

Well we shall she what I do under ‘pure instinct’ if I see her again. Can't promise anything but if it does come to that, I’ll give her for one up the bum-bum from you lot.

Toodle do, I'm off now on my walk home.

Well we shall she what I do under ‘pure instinct’ if I see her again. Can't promise anything but if it does come to that, I’ll give her for one up the bum-bum from you lot.

Toodle do, I'm off now on my walk home.

I reckon you should bum the daughter, but say you were thinking about her. That's bound to melt even the coldest mother's heart.

That’s right, I think I've joined a very elite list of people that includes A-list Hollywood stars and…….Ken Dodd.

This morning I got into work 10mins late, a couple of minutes later arrives a woman in her late 40’s who says to my colleague she would like to talk to me. What happens next is very weird and a little scary.

I say hello and she pulls out a map and proclaims that “you might find this a little strange and I’m not stalking you or anything but you’re walking the long way to your work”. She then talks me through the route I should take if I want to cut down a few minutes of walking time. Then she says “I even have a nickname for you, it’s ‘G’ as you look just like the singer from ‘My Chemical Romance’ (which I bloody don’t!). She then tells me they are the best band in the world and she’s told her daughter all about me too (who’s also a huge fan of the band). She tries to give me her map (which she’s brought in for me)

She then tells me she used to watch me take my old route before I moved house (what the f*ck, how she know that?!?!?) and that we now live in the same area.

After a few tense minutes of me wondering if it’s a wind up and feeling a little scared she says “don’t worry, I’m moving soon so I wont be able to stalk you anymore, but if I didn’t do this now I never would get the chance again”. I politely humour her for a minute or two before she leaves and I’m wondering what the hell is going on!!.

Is this normal?, or should I start to be worried that she knows where I live and the area I used to live in last year before moving to our house (plus the old route to work I used to take in the mornings?!?!?) Considering both the walks take just under an hour and involve lots of different roads and parts not near a main road etc etc I struggle to see how she knows exactly where I walk and can't think how, if she was driving and happend to see me, could she figure out my routes.

What's going on!!!!

Dude fuck me that's some scary shit you got going on there, I was wandering the other night when it was mentioned you might not make it home.

But the highlighted bit has contributed to me not to not stop laughing fro an hour or so.

Sorry I just found it hilarious,

So jnp, are you the blonde?

Is it the eyeliner that attracts her to you?

Well apparently, and I quote weirdo I "look just like him before the new album came out"

The other day me and the other half did some investigating and yeah...I admit it, I do kinda look like him here. Exact same haircut on this here pic.

I'm so ashamed of my face right now

BUT I'M NOT INTO EMO!

my_chemical_romance.gif

Dude fuck me that's some scary shit you got going on there, I was wandering the other night when it was mentioned you might not make it home.

But the highlighted bit has contributed to me not to not stop laughing fro an hour or so.

Sorry I just found it hilarious,

To be honest I'm less freaked out about the whole thing now as a few days have passed and nothing has happened. Still not taking the new route home and I'm off to Wales for a week tomorrow which'll break it all up a bit.

Was dead freaked out the other night though, had to check the locks on my house windows at least 4 times before going to bed.

Plus it’s happened to Mrs Jnp a few years ago before I knew her, so it wasn’t nice for her with the prospect of history possibly repeating itself as she went through a shit time with her one.