You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My awesome Heroes t-shirt

Chris

Went out in Leeds on Saturday night to a rock club called The Cockpit. Which ruled. I had been debating whether to wear my new "save the cheerleeder, save the world" t-shirt, (modeled below with my buddy trixie) as it's hugely geeky, yet within the confines of like-minded rock legends I thought I'd be revered.

CIMG1932.jpg

Boy was I right. Never has an item of clothing resulted in so much female attention. I snared two ladies based on the t-shirt alone. They loved it. I was as Jesse The Body Ventura would put it, "A sexual Tyrannosaurus"

So I learned a valuable lesson, being a geek is not something to be hidden like in 40 year old virgin, sometimes it can work to your advantage. Sometimes bitches dig the geekage.

Any more forum examples of geekiness paying off?

I hear you loud and clear on the t-shit debate mate. Although I've never worn my t-shirt (in question) out on the lash, well I can't really. My t-shirt is so geeky that it's cool! You don't see many of these around Norris Green!!

mcnabb111.jpg

I fuckin love my McNabb shirt!!

Guest Jay W
I hear you loud and clear on the t-shit debate mate. Although I've never worn my t-shirt (in question) out on the lash, well I can't really. My t-shirt is so geeky that it's cool! You don't see many of these around Norris Green!!

mcnabb111.jpg

I fuckin love my McNabb shirt!!

Geeky my arse, my Tom Brady shirt gets out and about now and again. Thats a f'kin game that is..

Nothing in the lines of geeky shirts or articles of clothing, but I went to a Karaoke party with some friends at some girls house, and the one song I sang was "All I Ask of You" with a friend. It's amazing how many girls attention that pulled. Spent the rest of the night talking to various girls about musicals, and was offered several numbers. It broke my heart to have to turn them down.

My brother went out in one of those shirts that has it's own battery with the volume lines on it that react to music. He got molested by shit loads of chicks

Haha! I bought one of those last week it just looked so cool! I'm gunna have a good time 8)

• 1 month later...

Meant to tell you before Chris, I got my t-shirt also from that cafepress. Buggers sent out the wrong size, so i ordered a replacement. They're sending one out free of charge, and I don't have to send the other one back. Which is also excellent news as it turns out, because it fits me! Two for one, and all I had to do was complain!

Another satisfied customer. Did it come in double quick time, too? You're not allowed to wear it to footy though.

Swift as mate, swift as. I've got two now. One with the 'godsend' symbol and the other one from CP. I rule man. My Argie shirt is still the bomb though.