You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 05/05/2024 at 23:28, Bjornebye said:

Agreed. Only watched a few of the first series I think but he sounded better than the vast majority. That dad in Little Boy Blue was taking the piss. How Stephen Graham didn’t tell them to jib him is beyond me. 

After his Welsh accent in White House Farm, I reckon Stephen Graham's keeping his head down regarding other actors.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I reckon a good breckie and solid cup of builder's would be forthcoming.

Definitely a “tits first dickhead” kind of woman 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

After his Welsh accent in White House Farm, I reckon Stephen Graham's keeping his head down regarding other actors.

Stephen Graham is slowly relinquishing his Scouse accent. He was on Louis Theroux’s interview with Ashley Walters and he’s giving the it the posh one. Luvvie Sun advertising twat. 

3 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Stephen Graham is slowly relinquishing his Scouse accent. He was on Louis Theroux’s interview with Ashley Walters and he’s giving the it the posh one. Luvvie Sun advertising twat. 

Most high profile actors lose their natural accents as they go up the scale. Have you heard Patrick Stewart put on his Yorkshire twang? It's amazing.

• Upvote 1

On 31/03/2024 at 22:44, Bjornebye said:

Cringeworthy listening to it but credit to them. At least they’re making millions while we’re sat here judging breakfasts in our boxies 

As if you have your undies on. 

13 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I would pay good money to hear Tom Baker give it a full "native of Scotty Road" accent.  

And Rex Harrison reminding us he's from Huyton, though his being dead means I have to imagine it