You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it OK to kiss a girl if you have just spunked in her mouth?

RedinSweden

Man, it didn't help that I'd put my hand in a fucking thistle while I was getting it too. Stung for days afterwards. And thistle isn't a euphemism for pubic thatch either.

This post made me laugh more than any other on this thread for some reason. It completely nailed me. I have a problem with your posts now. After that photo of you with your black hair and all that, I keep thinking of the lad from Little Miss Sunshine when i read your posts. Well, him with a Shrewsbury accent.

It was one of those moments where you're just disappointed in myself. Like when I looked in the mirror, the dude looking back at me was just looking disgusted and was shaking his head. And I was like, "I know dude, I know". And he was all like, "why do you do this to yourself?" and I was all like, "well it seemed like a good idea at the time, you know what we're like?" and he was all like, "You're a fucking asshole" and I was all like "Speak for yourself asshole."

Didn't Michael Jackson sing a song about that.

It was probably about fucking kids though rather than getting a hummer off a bird who looked like she'd been jogging behind a gritting truck.

• 11 years later...
On 5/29/2007 at 6:30 PM, Chris said:

I had an unfortunate snowballing experience a couple of months ago, it wasn't very nice. But I'll try anything once, within reason.

If I cared about the girl? Yes, of course. If it was a meaningless thing? Absolutely not.

I feel like this started with so much hope and then just ended worse than Brexit. 

Just now, Mook said:

In answer to the OP, under no circumstances is that remotely acceptable.

I don't think it's even acceptable to talk to a woman just after I've spunked in her mouth the fucking slag.

Well you couldn't be labelled a feminist.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Mook said:

In answer to the OP, under no circumstances is that remotely acceptable.

I don't think it's even acceptable to talk to a woman just after I've spunked in her mouth the fucking slag.

I think I've just died and woken up with Tourettes.

2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Are we saying that's she's still got the spunk in her mouth or that it's been swallowed/spat out?

Is there actually a 'fucking slag' that is being referred to in this thread? Oh my giddy oh!

Will never forget being present while one of my good mates discovered the lass he’d

been kissing had shortly before chewed off another lad we know to climax.

The look on his face when told is likely to be one of the last things I think of when my life flashes before my eyes.

The purest of happy thoughts.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Will never forget being present while one of my good mates discovered the lass he’d

been kissing had shortly before chewed off another lad we know to climax.

The look on his face when told is likely to be one of the last things I think of when my life flashes before my eyes.

The purest of happy thoughts.

As good as Col realising that the only Cider they sell is Strongbow?