You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sir's claim - comments anyone?

Dbnred

Guest Far and Tether
I want terrible things to happen to ManUre and their supporters. I won't say what exactly since PC folk might get upset and report me to the police but let's just say that it tantamounts to the club and the supporters no longer remaining in a state of existence. Chelsea are just bastards, but the mancs...I really fucking hate them.

Can't imagine having this much hate... and I've seen some things in my time. Hate like this hurts the hater more than its target. I don't mean that in a preachy way, it just fucking gobsmacks me. It ain't PC, it's about keeping your humanity in what is sometimes an amazing but more often is a shitty world.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Far and Tether
red mist is just trying to appear as a super fan and hating man utd more than anyone else. I have a strong dislike for the mancs but I don't want any of them to die. Also don't want the team to die either, what fun would that be?

Yeah, that's mutual when it comes to normal people. The superfan phenomenon has gotten out of hand a bit -- we have them all over Red Issue, for instance. Normal rivalry has its contradictions, though: I want your lot to lose every game, but I don't want you relegated because I enjoy playing you (if "enjoy" involves your insides twisted like a piece of rope between two pitbulls while the game's going on).

Guest Far and Tether

Portland's a decent part of America, Seattle too. I love the Left Coast. I'm a Canadian citizen in Vancouver (BC, not WA), Manc by birth. There's another Scouser on here from Vancouver, too (Unforgiven, I think).

Can't imagine having this much hate... and I've seen some things in my time. Hate like this hurts the hater more than its target. I don't mean that in a preachy way, it just fucking gobsmacks me. It ain't PC, it's about keeping your humanity in what is sometimes an amazing but more often is a shitty world.

FWIW, I agree. I saw Red Mist's comments and I was embarrassed for him. I don't even have that level of hate for Duncan Oldham.

Born Canadian... Lived all over the fucking place. Supported Liverpool since a chance meeting with a scouser in London for an away match when I was seven.

edit: West Coasters should check out the Vancouver Supporter's branch Website: http://www.LFCVancouver.com

Official Branch of the Liverpool Supporters Club.

They should get a branch in St John's, Newfoundland. There were a load of Reds at the Duke of Duckworth on the 25th of May.

They should get a branch in St John's, Newfoundland. There were a load of Reds at the Duke of Duckworth on the 25th of May.

You have to start it yourself, Patrick. They didn't form it and we all flocked to it.

We started a pair of scousers... and it's expanded from there. We have 53 members now which ain't bad for North America. We all meet and watch the matches and such. Used membership fees to join the LFC Supporters branch, get a bank account, and a P.O. Box.

edit: Because of the Supporters Club I haven't missed a match in the last year and change and It hasn't been watching it on the Internet in fucking Chinese either. Thank the maker... I was getting sick of it. (Or maybe I was starting to understand it?)

You have to start it yourself, Patrick. They didn't form it and we all flocked to it.

We started a pair of scousers... and it's expanded from there. We have 53 members now which ain't bad for North America. We all meet and watch the matches and such. Used membership fees to join the LFC Supporters branch, get a bank account, and a P.O. Box.

edit: Because of the Supporters Club I haven't missed a match in the last year and change and It hasn't been watching it on the Internet in fucking Chinese either. Thank the maker... I was getting sick of it. (Or maybe I was starting to understand it?)

If I still lived there I would have done something. Time difference in Newfoundland is only 3.5 hours so it's not ridiculous to be having a pint at 1130 for a 3 pm GMT kick off.

And God knows the Newfoundlanders like their pints.

If I still lived there I would have done something. Time difference in Newfoundland is only 3.5 hours so it's not ridiculous to be having a pint at 1130 for a 3 pm GMT kick off.

And God knows the Newfoundlanders like their pints.

Unfortunately for us... We've only found one pub that'll open early enough for most games(Not the EARLY matches so I we tape them, avoid the score, and watch 'em at the pub at 11am) and they charge like fucking 8 bucks a pint. Tossers.

Welll 7Dalglish... We are all watching the Chelsea/Liverpool match at 11am on Saturday Afternoon at Library Square Public House on Georgia and Richards(downtown).

I suspect that there will be close to fourty people for it. Most people will skip the live 4:30am showing if I we tape and watch it later, officially.

ANY DICKHEAD WHO WANTS THE MANCS TO WIN THE TITLE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. NO TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN 'EVER' 'EVER' 'EVER' WANTS THOSE CUNTS TO WIN ANYTHING, I'D RATHER THE SHITE WIN THE LEAGUE THAN THOSE CUNTS. SHAME ON YOU, YOU MODERN DAY, SKY-BRAINWASHING, JOHNNY-COME-LATELY, JESTERHATWEARING, STEVEN GERRARD SCARF WAVING, TIMLOVEJOYLOVING, MOBILEPHONERINGING, PHOTOTAKING, DAYTRIPPING CUNTS. FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR GROUND. YOU DO NOT KNOW OUR 'TRUE' HISTORY. FOR THAT REASON YOU SHOULD BE DISCOUNTED AS ONE OF 'US'.

That is all.

No no no no no, fuckin NO. i couldn't take the Blueshite winning the league again. Fucking hell mate, didn't you hear the shite or read the t-shirts they brought out when they finished 4th, Fucking FOURTH. Gollum with his glass of champagne "we're the best team on merseyside now" Fucking hell. Please god never let them win ANYTHING ever again. Life would've been hell if we hadn't've stole their thunder with that glorious night in Istanbul.

By the way what's wrong with Steven Gerrard? my eldest son is 30 and he thinks he's THE Liverpool player of his generation.

I have family in Manchester so i'd be an idiot to wish everyone there to be hurt or anything.

Guest Far and Tether
vancouver defo on my list of places to go, almost went there new years day after being in seattle for the night but the hangover was too strong for a long drive like that.

I like Vancouver. It's a gorgeous city, a little quiet at night by big city standards, but when you first visit you can't stop staring at those mountains (when they're not obscured by rain, that is).

Why are Chelsea worse for the game than the Mancs? What have they done, which the Mancs haven't done already?

Briefly (in as far as I can be brief) some of the things I do not like about Chavs are

a) Kenyon - smug - ex manc - not a true fan - plastic.

b) Mourinho - talks crap - disrespectful to opposition, the CL semi, defending his thuggish players after awful fouls on our players (Essien/Hamann, Lampard/Xabi Alonso, Ballack/Sissoko)

c) surrounding and intimidating refs - I know all teams do it but they are the worst IMO

d) money grabbing players - Cole who they are happy to take even tho he has been Arsenal since being a youing lad - how can you go from one top London team to another? - makes no sense to me. Has he no shame or conscience or is all that matters big bucks?

e) diving - especially Robben, Joe Cole and Drogba - but due to the Portuguese thinking at the top of the club it is accepted as 'normal' by everyone there

f) the whole corporate/prawn sandwich set up which all clubs sadly have now (maybe even they have to have it) but they are the worst

g) never won the CL or even been in its final but talk like they have some kind of right to it - when they have played Barca they have been played off the park but Jose does not see it or will not admit it

h) Abramovich - they are only successful cos of some dodgy Russian billionaire giving them money = no class as a club

i) loads of 'luvvie' supporters

j) lack of atmosphere at Stamford Bridge even tho they are the champions

k) tapping up other teams players (Ashley Cole) and staff (Arnesen) with not a shread of conscience about it. Others too I bet.

l) rip off 'London' prices for matches and merchandise

Now yes I know some of that lot are also true of the Mancs but I believe as of this date January 2007 there is more to hate about Chavs than the Mancs - altho yes I do hate them both and would love neither of them to win the league really. In the future my 'hatred league' may change - I am just telling you like it is now (CFC top, MUFC 2nd) and the reasons.

I can only assume that Hurdygurdy man was he called or something is off his head cos to talk like that about me or any other red is just way out of order.The rest apart from one other I think were politeish but said they disagreed with me - no probs that is OK.

Now yes I know some of that lot are also true of the Mancs but I believe as of this date January 2007 there is more to hate about Chavs than the Mancs - altho yes I do hate them both and would love neither of them to win the league really. In the future my 'hatred league' may change - I am just telling you like it is now (CFC top, MUFC 2nd) and the reasons.

I can only assume that Hurdygurdy man was he called or something is off his head cos to talk like that about me or any other red is just way out of order.The rest apart from one other I think were politeish but said they disagreed with me - no probs that is OK.

You haven't got a clue, sorry but you haven't.

Guest Rafa Benitez
Briefly (in as far as I can be brief) some of the things I do not like about Chavs are

b) Mourinho - talks crap - disrespectful to opposition, the CL semi, defending his thuggish players after awful fouls on our players (Essien/Hamann, Lampard/Xabi Alonso, Ballack/Sissoko)

c) surrounding and intimidating refs - I know all teams do it but they are the worst IMO

d) money grabbing players - Cole who they are happy to take even tho he has been Arsenal since being a youing lad - how can you go from one top London team to another? - makes no sense to me. Has he no shame or conscience or is all that matters big bucks?

e) diving - especially Robben, Joe Cole and Drogba - but due to the Portuguese thinking at the top of the club it is accepted as 'normal' by everyone there

f) the whole corporate/prawn sandwich set up which all clubs sadly have now (maybe even they have to have it) but they are the worst

g) never won the CL or even been in its final but talk like they have some kind of right to it - when they have played Barca they have been played off the park but Jose does not see it or will not admit it

h) Abramovich - they are only successful cos of some dodgy Russian billionaire giving them money = no class as a club

k) tapping up other teams players (Ashley Cole) and staff (Arnesen) with not a shread of conscience about it. Others too I bet.

Don't want to sound out of line, but do you support Man U?

It's ok if you do. I was just wondering.

Sky fans piss me off. Give me 24'000 fans against Auxerre in 1991 anytime. Clued up.