You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want to win out of Arse-Juve?

JER

Arsenal are going to win this.

There's too many similarities with us and last season for them not to! They just seem to have that special something that you need.

Barca and Milan pose the biggest threat, but people said that about Milan last year so you just don't know.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother was convinced Juve would turn the gooners over, i told him, 2 nil, i guarantee

thats easily the worst performance ive ever seen from a team in that stage of the european cup, fucking awful

and as for that stocking Ibrhimovich, Cisse in Old Toilet was even better than that

Wasn't fit to lick the piss off Crouch's ballbag

haha quality. and spot on.

benfica got a goalless draw with barca too, so who the fuck knows who's gonna win it this year. Id bet the spurs are starting to piss their pants about the possibility of 4th and uefa cup.

Ibrahimovich was touted here as a great link player and he is; every time Juventus attacked he made sure he linked the move straight into a counter attack. Wasn't fit to lick the piss off Crouch's ballbag tonight.

crouchie for me everytime.we we,re discussing it today in work and everybody laughed at me :D what do you reckon rash?? :whistle:

Ibrahimovich was touted here as a great link player and he is; every time Juventus attacked he made sure he linked the move straight into a counter attack. Wasn't fit to lick the piss off Crouch's ballbag tonight.

I had a massive argument with Brenda about Zlatan. He has spent all season up his own arse and on tonights performance he is still up there.

Juve were unbelievably bad, I couldn't believe how lethargic and lazy they looked considering what was at stake.

Credit to Arsenal though, the football they played second half was extremely good and they fully deserved their win.

I'd be amazed if Juve pulled it back in the second leg as they'll really have to go for it and Henry's pace on the break could be their undoing.

I have a strong feeling that the Arse may win the whole thing...

Fabregas is looking one hell of a player too.

he'll do well at Madrid next season

Flicked between the two games. Juve were poor but credit to Arsenal who played well & at a high tempo that most Italina sides cannot cope with.

Barca should have won by 4 or 5 but in the end they were also lucky not to concede.

Arsenal v Barca would make a very good final.

Nice to see some people on here who arent Classless and just plain envious.

I hope Arsenal go on to win the thing and then it will be very interesting to hear Wengers comments as there win denies CL football to spurs.

The similarities between us of last season and Arsenal are just incredible, they struggle away from home in the premiership but away from home in the CL its totally different matter. I Can see a Barca/Arsenal final and just like AC Milan were red hot favourites i can see the french winning in Paris

Guest Momo Sissoko

No way should we want Arse to win. They are one of our main rivals for the title, and at the moment they are looking dodgy on and off the pitch, and a CL win could see all that change.

Juve were unbelievably bad, I couldn't believe how lethargic and lazy they looked considering what was at stake.

Credit to Arsenal though, the football they played second half was extremely good and they fully deserved their win.

I'd be amazed if Juve pulled it back in the second leg as they'll really have to go for it and Henry's pace on the break could be their undoing.

I have a strong feeling that the Arse may win the whole thing...

This is Barca's year. I can feel it in my piss.

Arsenal won't win it. Juve are excellent in Italy and shit in Europe for a reason - they are a slow old team who rely on bagging one gol and sitting back. It works in Italy because the game is played at a far slower pace. In Europe (well, against English sides at least and probably Spanish sides of quality) they struggle with the hussle and bussle of it all and can lose it big time like at Anfield first half and tonight in the last half hour.

If you look at Milan, they are a far more physical , pacey sdie btu while they have a great defence, their attacking leaves them openm like in Istanbul and all the other times they've fucked up. They have conceeded a lot of late goals thats cost them points in Italy too this year but i'll wager that if they get to the final they will beat Arsenal. Juve we're fucking awful going forward, no pace, invention or power, when you look at Milan they have Kaka, Shevchenko, Gilardino, Seedorf, Gattuso, all quick and physical players. Put Gilberto and Fabregas (good player that he is) against Gattuso and Seedorf with Pirlo and Kaka pulling the strings and i think Arse would get found out.

Arsenal winning it wouldn't be bad for football though, at their best they are excellent and if you let them play like Juve did tonight they are frighteneing. Just can't see past Milan or Barca though.

No way should we want Arse to win. They are one of our main rivals for the title, and at the moment they are looking dodgy on and off the pitch, and a CL win could see all that change.

They dont look dodgy off the pitch to me. Brand new stadium to move into next season with a massive sponsorship attached to it, good manager in charge. Granted they've had a bit of a lapse this season but it happens to the best of teams right?

Guest Momo Sissoko
Was a time when Liverpool supporters appreciated good football without restraint :no .

:whatever:

Oh god, those classy Liverpool fans...

I hate all this Arsenal play great football garbage. On their day, yes, when it all comes together, they play some nice, flowing, pleasing on the eye stuff. But more often that not it's full of fancy fannying around with no end product. That's not real football it's "Soccertainment" for the Sky generation.

:whatever:

Oh god, those classy Liverpool fans...

I hate all this Arsenal play great football garbage. On their day, yes, when it all comes together, they play some nice, flowing, pleasing on the eye stuff. But more often that not it's full of fancy fannying around with no end product. That's not real football it's "Soccertainment" for the Sky generation.

Yep all that passing to each other and stuff; rubbish.