You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The best cheese?

Remmie

Mozerella?

Yeah I'll go for Mozerella.

good shouts for:

Mature Cheddar

Stilton

Jarlsberg

Goats cheese

Horrible plastic cheese when drunk

Whats your favourite and worst cheese?

Currently my worst cheese would have to be the flavourless Wensleydale

I like that dubliner chesse that jack charlton used to advitise. I was in philpotts last week ( a posh butty shop in Lpool) and was getting a hot ciabatta. Among the options was chillie chicken with peppers jalipinos and Bummer cheese WTF is bummer cheese. That put me right of what would of been a boss butty.

I like that dubliner chesse that jack charlton used to advitise. I was in philpotts last week ( a posh butty shop in Lpool) and was getting a hot ciabatta. Among the options was chillie chicken with peppers jalipinos and Bummer cheese WTF is bummer cheese. That put me right of what would of been a boss butty.

Bad news for you LEF - Philpotts is a chain. There's one in Leeds, too.

Bummer cheese? Heh heh heh. That's one of those things that would have me bringing my mates into the shop to snigger at like kids. There used to be a shop in Wakefield years ago called Knobs and Knockers that had the same effect.

I'm on a Manchego ý Serrano wave these days. Add a grand reserva to it and it taste ace. The manchego should be mature, but even then it's not that strong. Do some fine slices, lie them on a plate and pour some good olive oil on it and it's the bizz. One bit of manchego and one bit of serrano in the gob, chew it while you're sniffing the wine and have a sip of the wine at the end. The combbination is perfect. I'm getting a Homeresque "arrglarrllg" now.

I thoroughly recommend Yorkshire Blue, made in Yarkshire to a roquefort recipe. Scrummy. Quite taken with garlic Yarg as well at the moment.

If you're ever in the Dales dont be put off by the Wallace and Gromit theme and the coach loads of little old ladies cos the Wensleydale shop in Hawes is ace. They have plates of cheeses out for you to taste.

I'm rocking a mature Canadian Cheddar vibe at the moment and it is top class.

You've changed your tune. I distinctly remember my cheese thread from a while back when you were utterly distainful of the concept of loving cheese. Johnny Come Lately.

My favourites (in no particular order): Royal Canadian Vintage Cheddar, Red Leicester, Stilton, Brie, Camenbert, Cheshire, Parmegiano Regiana, Mozzarella, Dolcelatte, Halloumi and many, many more. Cheese is the shizzle.

You've changed your tune. I distinctly remember my cheese thread from a while back when you were utterly distainful of the concept of loving cheese. Johnny Come Lately.

My favourites (in no particular order): . Royal Canadian Vintage Cheddar, Red Leicester, Stilton, Brie, Camenbert, Cheshire, Parmegiano Regiana, Mozzarella, Dolcelatte, Halloumi and many, many more Cheese is the shizzle.

All that cheese and you still left out Easi Singles ;)

crumbly lancashire served as part of a ploughmans lunch with a big hunk of fresh baked bread, some strong crunchy pickled onions and a pint of bitter in a beer garden in the lake district on a hot day in june when you've thrown a sickie a couple of weeks after Liverpool have just won the champions league and there is a guy at the next table with a ManU top on. cheese (and for that matter life in general) doesn't get any better than than.

worst cheese - that runny french stuff with a layer of volcanic ash through the middle of it. :no

Medium cheddar.

Buffalo mozzarella aswell. Can't beat a caprese salad.

Medium huh? I prefer mature myself as I'm double hard.

And with Mozzerella I find Buffalo is nicer when cooked but the one made out of cows milk works best when raw in a salad. Totally agree on the Caprese though dude

Balderson cheddar from Lanark County, Ontario, Canada.

Used to pop in the outlet shop in my UPS days. As well as St Albert cheese curds. Balderson being a Scottish/Irish area and St Albert being French. Only in Canada, eh.

Havarti with chives, good with a red wine.

Pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza with a blend of Mozzarella, Canadian Brick and white medium cheddar. Serve with Moretti.*

*Warning: May cause you and your mates to congregate as group, find a single lone British male and chase and stab him in the arse.