You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 Worst Liverpool Players You Have Seen

VERBAL DIARRHEA

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Insua?

Always though Bob was the one that caught the worst of Carra's outbursts (sometimes unfairly, as he was a good player if still a bit green when he got here). 

no he was decent him

actually thinking about it,could have been a right back?

Got a vague memory of playing a cup game and carra spent 90 mins yelling at him.

have to google it. 

15 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I remember one match against Arsenal at Anfield when, quite early on, they'd realised that they didn't have to put any pressure on him; they could just wait for him to give the ball away every time he got it.  It was painful to watch.

he used to commentate on radio merseyside games and always used to sound like a caller to partridge "I still 'ere"

22 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

If a player is utter shite, it’s not their fault they were signed up to play for Liverpool. My list is players who were supposedly top players who were poor when playing for Liverpool.

Litmanen was a great player but not at Liverpool. 

Litmanen contributed more than Thiago has.

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I watched that final in a pub in Leeds called Bowers Tap. I still get the Karius shivers every time I walk past the place. 

The first goal was ridiculously bad. How did he manage to roll it out onto someone's boot?. Second one is like when you play Sunday league and your keeper doesn't turn up so an outfield player goes in goal. 

The whole concussion thing was embarrassing as well. It was simply because we wanted to sign a keeper on the cheap. Thank fuck we signed Allisson after it, maybe if we had him we might have had a chance of winning that game.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, etho said:

Salif Diao for me, absolutely fucking terrible

Yeah. He actually looked bad in the reserves. 

He had good physical attibutes but was just shit. I was surprised to see him at one of our "masters" games. Talk about scraping the barrel. 

At least we got the best The Liverpool Way meme literally ever out of him. 

"There's a New Sherrif in Town"

Fucking brilliant. Even better than Peter Crouch's legdrop of doom!

I'll always love "The Sherrif" just for that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Yeah. He actually looked bad in the reserves. 

He had good physical attibutes but was just shit. I was surprised to see him at one of our "masters" games. Talk about scraping the barrel. 

At least we got the best The Liverpool Way meme literally ever out of him. 

"There's a New Sherrif in Town"

Fucking brilliant. Even better than Peter Crouch's legdrop of doom!

I'll always love "The Sherrif" just for that. 

remember going to blackburn,hodgsons last game, and he was sub for them and trying to wind the away end up.

utter cunt.