You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alexis Mac Allister

1 hour ago, diamondjoe said:

I really really don't like his name. It's ruining it for me completely. Why Cant he have a proper South American surname like Suarez or some shit like that. The whole half Scots thing is a real turn off for me. 

Get a deed poll sorted you little fucker and you'll get the diamonds full support. 

We have a superb bond with the Scots at this club! If he doesn't wake up and have a bottle of bucky he can fuck off the quilmes swigging shitbag 

3 hours ago, diamondjoe said:

I really really don't like his name. It's ruining it for me completely. Why Cant he have a proper South American surname like Suarez or some shit like that. The whole half Scots thing is a real turn off for me. 

Get a deed poll sorted you little fucker and you'll get the diamonds full support. 

Woah,woah there! A good few of us born on Merseyside have close Scottish and Irish ancestry. His ancestry is actually Irish firstly but no doubt his celtic lineage includes Scots too.

After a lazy walk to the doctors before, i sorted his song. Obviously one of the nerds will have to confirm he is actually a trequartista, whatever one of those is.

Tre-quar-tista

Thats his position yeah, Mac Allister

He came to Liverpool, he's a beast yeah

Wears number 20 for Argentinnaaaaa

To the tune of Despacito, obviously.

1 minute ago, John102 said:

After a lazy walk to the doctors before, i sorted his song. Obviously one of the nerds will have to confirm he is actually a trequartista, whatever one of those is.

Tre-quar-tista

Thats his position yeah, Mac Allister

He came to Liverpool, he's a beast yeah

Wears number 20 for Argentinnaaaaa

Can you work Mezzala into the lyrics instead of Trequartista?

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Woah,woah there! A good few of us born on Merseyside have close Scottish and Irish ancestry. His ancestry is actually Irish firstly but no doubt his celtic lineage includes Scots too.

I mean no disrespect, I'm Irish so have huge affinity with my Celtic brethren. It's the Mish mash of name and surname that irks me, not the Scottish part. It's pathetic I know! Fuck me, I've better things to be at than actually verbalising this shit online. Think I'm having some sort of mid life crisis. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, diamondjoe said:

I mean no disrespect, I'm Irish so have huge affinity with my Celtic brethren. It's the Mish mash of name and surname that irks me, not the Scottish part. It's pathetic I know! Fuck me, I've better things to be at than actually verbalising this shit online. Think I'm having some sort of mid life crisis. 

My maternal family side features the more regular version of his name too. I guess it may have been easier for the Spanish speakers to pronounce?