You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So we are playing that dirge tomorrow then...

an tha

That's my Dad just messaged me, he's just seen MOTD and is livid with the Liverpool support today. He's a Rangers supporting monarchist.

Looks like a job well done to everybody in the home end this afternoon, the piss boiling has been highly effective.

I told him to fuck off & that I would have been booing too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

Looks like we pissed off Piers Morgan.  Brilliant.  Another self congratulatory Cunt.  Well done to all who booed

I'll not be considering the opinion of somebody who oversaw phone hacking and listened into a hack of a murdered girls phone. In short, he can go fuck his mother.

• Upvote 2

This country is chocker full of serfs and bootlickers. It is fucking sickening.

Billionaires born into unimaginable privilege riding around in gold coaches across streets with pot holes filled in with sand - whilst servile bootlickers stand in the rain cheering.

People struggling like fuck to feed their families all over the country while we are all supposed to swear allegiance to an undemocratic, herditary billionaire and his family as they parade around the streets at a cost of hundreds of millions of pounds.

Fuck that.

FUCK THE ROYAL FAMILY, FUCK THE CORONATION, FEED THE POOR.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

I honestly don't think people slagging us off are arsed either way, the modern media/new media landscape is built on monitised outrage. Morgan, GB News twats and the rest of it make money out of tweeting anger because they're talentless bums.

People pile on online because they've got no life.

Think about it. I fucking hate the Echo, but I can never conceive of a series of event where I'll be so fucking bored that I create an account on its website and go on there and moan about a story.

The "pundits" crying the blues are grifters, they don't care either way. The people lapping it up are sat at home on a Saturday night secretly wishing they were dead. 

Be zen about this shit. It's just another symptom of a diseased and declining society.

It's all bollocks. The national anthem has been routinely disrespected by the great British public for decades.  I'm old enough to remember it being played in cinemas, they had to stop doing that in the early 70s because the rush for the exits when the anthem struck up caused a dangerous rush for the exits. This is just another trumped-up "outrage" to throw at Liverpool.  

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's always weirdo southerners with tons of union Jacks in their bio who share GB news stories and hate refugees/Muslims or people pretending that they used to be in the armed forces.

It's from all over

Unsurprisingly loads of mancs 

11 hours ago, an tha said:

I disagree - club have played it ok.

They would have got slagged to fuck if only club who didn't comply with the PL's request....so what they did was came out with a statement ranking it lower than eurovision and a charity, emphasising it is PL who have pushed it and effectively saying if us fans boo, fair do's.

We then absolutely destroyed it, made a stance and a statement and boiled loads of piss.

Club also played a blinder rightly relgating it to the opening act to YNWA's headline slot.....

The club would have got slagged off your right, instead the club have bent the knee to their sponsors and allowed the fans to be slagged off instead.

The fans asked them not to play it but they did anyway.

Make no mistake that venom that you heard yesterday was aimed just as much at the club as it was at the shower of parasites in Buckingham Palace.

40 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The absolute fucking state of this. A Tory candidate apologising for us. Cheeky fucker.

May I suggest that she fucks off and roasts in her own right wing bile, along with every cunt agreeing with her in the replies!

No Pasaran! Fuck the Royals, fuck the Tories, and fuck everyone who isn't us!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

John made a great point on the pod. While some think the club should have refused to play it, he said he's glad they did because it allowed us the opportunity to protest, something which a lot of people down south were denied the right to and were arrested. I hadn't thought about it that way.

While we're now getting pelters for it from people whose opinions I could not care less about (Piers Morgan, Peter Shilton, flag nonces on twitter), the fact it happened and is being so widely discussed is a good thing because we were able to get a message out there that others were denied.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

Anyone who has spent time out of Merseyside working away or moved “darn sarf” will probably confirm that the anti Scouse stuff has just replaced open casual racism for the B&Q on a Sunday crowd of Thatcherite drones who populate the vast swathes of Ingerland.

They don’t do proper politics or history because most of them have got a reading age of 12 and struggle with big words and concepts. It’s boring, innit! 2 Carling, twinkle. Fackin’ scousers. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, dave u said:

John made a great point on the pod. While some think the club should have refused to play it, he said he's glad they did because it allowed us the opportunity to protest, something which a lot of people down south were denied the right to and were arrested. I hadn't thought about it that way.

While we're now getting pelters for it from people whose opinions I could not care less about (Piers Morgan, Peter Shilton, flag nonces on twitter), the fact it happened and is being so widely discussed is a good thing because we were able to get a message out there that others were denied.

I agree but it was the fans that turned it round not the club.

There's no way Amanda Jacks, Billy Hogan etc were thinking that it will give the fans a chance to protest, when coming to their decision.

I'm glad it turned out the way it did, but we can't forget that the club completely ignored the wishes of the fans along the way.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Anyone who has spent time out of Merseyside working away or moved “darn sarf” will probably confirm that the anti Scouse stuff has just replaced open casual racism for the B&Q on a Sunday crowd of Thatcherite drones who populate the vast swathes of Ingerland.

They don’t do proper politics or history because most of them have got a reading age of 12 and struggle with big words and concepts. It’s boring, innit! 2 Carling, twinkle. Fackin’ scousers. 

There's an anti irish undercurrent to the reaction as well.