You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Medical Emergency

Not sure if anyone else seen it last night, but there was a fan receiving CPR in the upper kemlyn down the Anfield road end prior to the game and for around the first 15 minutes. I was in the lower main and could see a number of paramedics and fans working on him. 

Couldn’t find any news online this morning anywhere but it didn’t look good. Fingers crossed they managed to pull through it. 

While not wanting to make light of the situation,both my late father in law and my Dad often had to take angina tablets in preparation of watching one of our games. We don't realise that the nerves and adrenaline we get as younger people watching is still there as older people too. It can,unfortunately,lead to extreme situations like this appears to be.

2 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Not sure if anyone else seen it last night, but there was a fan receiving CPR in the upper kemlyn down the Anfield road end prior to the game and for around the first 15 minutes. I was in the lower main and could see a number of paramedics and fans working on him. 

Couldn’t find any news online this morning anywhere but it didn’t look good. Fingers crossed they managed to pull through it. 

I saw people in the Annie Road applauding someone in that area; presumably the paramedics.

I hope whoever it is is OK.

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute ghouls on twitter blaming the vaccine. 

Have been avoiding it completely because I knew they’d be at it. They can’t fucking wait, whenever someone dies. Never mind that the actual virus has been proven, even in mild cases, to significantly increase the risk of heart failure, nope, has to be the conspiracy shit.