You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jan Transfers (Closes Thurs 25th 7pm)

Bruce Spanner

2 trades/transfers per player - unlimited number of players per trade/transfer from club to club, as per the rules.

I did run this past the boss via PM before posting in here.

On 21/03/2021 at 19:01, Bruce Spanner said:

So same deal as last time.

When a deal is done tag me in and I will change the database, if the post is liked by me that means it's complete.

Loans can happen, people from the database not selected can be chosen, though they need to be exchanged for one of your players and there can not be more than a five year age gap. 

Max two transfers per person, the amount of players moved is up to those completing the transfer.

All transfers need to be signed off by 7pm (GMT)  Thursday, no bullshit about time zones this time!

All teams listed below and the full injury table.

If you need any stats let me know and i will post them in here.

Happy hunting...

3 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Yeah I did try to edit that post out on 2nd thoughts as it really is no issue  

No worries. I was trying to get the balance of my team back to the initial draft selection rules, 3-8-6-6, while also following the age rule for undrafted players.

As I'd brought in Thiago for Azpilicueta in the trade with Skidders, I had moved to 3-7-7-6, which although is allowed, I wanted to get back to the 3-8-6-6.

I couldn't do that for the player I wanted to bring in to replace Jorginho. (I was just going to do Menino for Jorginho initially, but the 5 year age difference rule would not allow that).

I did offer Skidders a multi player deal that would have seen a trade of 1 defender and 1 midfielder each to keep the balance, but Skidders wanted to keep hold of the defender I enquired about and preferred the straight swap of Thiago and Azpilicueta, as is his want.

As I'm now asking for 2 players from the same club (Palmeiras, or SEP in game), I see no difference if it were a deal between 2 of us.

Jorginho (Midfield - 28) replaced by Victor Luis (Defender - 27)

Luca Pellegrini (Defender - 22) replaced by Gabriel Menino (Defender - 19)

If there are too many objections, then I can revert to Menino (in), Pellegrini (out), but my overall selection will be 3-7-7-6.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I would take Jorginho in place of my 3rd choice right back if allowed. I’m essentially a midfielder down because my cunt manager will only play Kimmich at right back. 

Azpilacueta has already been swapped for Thiago, so cant see any issue with it myself.

4 hours ago, Dynamite said:

No worries. I was trying to get the balance of my team back to the initial draft selection rules, 3-8-6-6, while also following the age rule for undrafted players.

As I'd brought in Thiago for Azpilicueta in the trade with Skidders, I had moved to 3-7-7-6, which although is allowed, I wanted to get back to the 3-8-6-6.

I couldn't do that for the player I wanted to bring in to replace Jorginho. (I was just going to do Menino for Jorginho initially, but the 5 year age difference rule would not allow that).

I did offer Skidders a multi player deal that would have seen a trade of 1 defender and 1 midfielder each to keep the balance, but Skidders wanted to keep hold of the defender I enquired about and preferred the straight swap of Thiago and Azpilicueta, as is his want.

As I'm now asking for 2 players from the same club (Palmeiras, or SEP in game), I see no difference if it were a deal between 2 of us.

Jorginho (Midfield - 28) replaced by Victor Luis (Defender - 27)

Luca Pellegrini (Defender - 22) replaced by Gabriel Menino (Defender - 19)

If there are too many objections, then I can revert to Menino (in), Pellegrini (out), but my overall selection will be 3-7-7-6.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I would take Jorginho in place of my 3rd choice right back if allowed. I’m essentially a midfielder down because my cunt manager will only play Kimmich at right back. 

Victor Luis isn't in our database, he might appear next season.

So, you have a choice on who you want to swap out for Menino, keep in mind Turdseye wants Jorginho?

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Victor Luis isn't in our database, he might appear next season.

So, you have a choice on who you want to swap out for Menino, keep in mind Turdseye wants Jorginho?

I can't do Menino for Jorginho due to the 5 year age difference for an undrafted player, so I'll just swap out Luca Pellegrini for Gabriel Menino, so...

In: Gabriel Menino (Free Agent)

Out: Luca Pellegrini (Released)

I'm happy for Turdseye, or anyone else for that matter, to make an offer for Jorginho should they wish to pursue a trade. @Captain Turdseye?

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I snubbed Dynamite’s offer of Jorginho via PM the other day. I would have taken him as a free agent but I doubt he wants my third choice RB, whose name I can’t even remember. 

Never mind. 

Pedro Porro. 

I could consider a deal to take Porro for Jorginho, but would want a left sided defender or a goalkeeper in return. (I'd throw in my reserve keeper to balance the books).

5 minutes ago, John102 said:

Hasn't Dynamite done two transfers now, with the Thiago one and Menino one, or is the above in replacement of the Menino transfer? 

Would be Turdseye's transfer.

Pellegrini out, Menino in, is my transfer.

EDIT: If Bruce says that my deals are done, then Jorginho stays.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

CLAXON!

Window closed.

Anyone for any tactics let me know before 7pm.

I have done those in the tactics thread and those sent through PM.

Is the lad I got from you still showing as unhappy or has our famed team karaoke initiation improved his morale? 

Confirmation of all completed deals in this first Winter window: (All up to date in the spreadsheet now too)

Bruce, Yeah (Bruce Spanner)

In: Fabian from John102 FC (John102)

Out: Thomas Lemar & Stefano Sensi (Loan) to John102 FC (John102)

Shambles (Pidge)

In: Junior Firpo (Free Agent)

Out: Benjamin Mendy (Released)

Dukla Prague (Lee909)

In: Dries Mertens (Free Agent)

Out: Marcus Edwards (Released)

No Surrender (Alex_K)

In: Gareth Bale (Loan) from AC No D (No2) | Alejandro Gomez (Free Agent)

Out: Mauro Icardi (Loan) to AC No D (No2) | Alexandre Lacazette (Released)

Jarg Hispalis (sir roger)

In: Alexandre Lacazette (Free Agent)

Out: Diego Costa (Released)

John102 FC (John102) 

In: Javi Martinez (Free Agent)
Out: Giorgio Chiellini (Released)

Deportivo Explosivo (Dynamite)

In: Thiago from Limo Wreck FC (Skidders)
Out: Cesar Azpilicueta to Limo Wreck FC (Skidders)

In: Gabriel Menino (Free Agent)
Out: Luca Pellegrini (Released)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Transfer Time!

I'm going to leave the window open for ten day, mainly as i need a break from looking at the game and it'll do us all good. Closes Thurs 15th 8am. Max two trades per person, number of players exchanged is up to you.

So, the draft will be first, it will go 19th (Street preacher) - 18th (RB14) ect all the way up to 1st (EEL). Each team can swap out a player for any available on the database, the player relesed becomes part of the daft and is free to be chosen by the next player. The only resrtictions are that there can be no more than a five year age gap. Of course If you wish you can not take part, but when it comes to your turn just tag the next person.

SP you're first, please type name out first followed by player in, if you're skipping just type no change.

@Street Preacher

RB14

Dynamite

Skidders

Karl

Sir Rog

Niall

Scott

John102

CT

Alex

Pidge