You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Excellent piece on Owen

Morietes brilliant? Didn't he score a fraction of the goals Cisse did in an average French league?

I really like his style of play, the way he moves. Top scorer or not in France means nothing. The English game is different. Cisse (God rest his leg) is proof I'm afraid. I think Morientes is exactly the kind of player we need.

I really like his style of play, the way he moves. Top scorer or not in France means nothing. The English game is different. Cisse (God rest his leg) is proof I'm afraid. I think Morientes is exactly the kind of player we need.

Tosh

Did you ever live in Newcastle???

Owen fucking rules.

If I ever wanted him to fail at Real then it is only so we could have him back!!

I would MUCH rather have Mikey back than Morientes any day of the year. He's twice the player Morientes has ever been or ever will be imo.

As sweet as it would be to hear of Mikey belting Raul El Cunto one, it's just so much sweeter seeing him do his talking with goals, as he always, always has done.

The boy just oozes class from every pore.

Keep banging them in Mickey lad. I'm having a quid on every match for him to get a hat-trick. I reckon I'll be collecting soon.

Owen fucking rules.

If I ever wanted him to fail at Real then it is only so we could have him back!!

I would MUCH rather have Mikey back than Morientes any day of the year. He's twice the player Morientes has ever been or ever will be imo.

As sweet as it would be to hear of Mikey belting Raul El Cunto one, it's just so much sweeter seeing him do his talking with goals, as he always, always has done.

The boy just oozes class from every pore.

Keep banging them in Mickey lad. I'm having a quid on every match for him to get a hat-trick. I reckon I'll be collecting soon.

Word.

*Folds arms and flicks finger in a dope(y) hip-hop style*

Word up, mothafucka. Pound dog to the R.O.C, dig that cracker Ross?

Yo N to the P

Has anyone ever seen the program on MTV Base "Pimp my Ride"

It is where they take soome person who deserves a bit of luck in their life (One guy had come through some severe life threatening Surgery 18-19 yrs old), and make their car the Dogs Bollocks.

Paint Job, New Wheels, Sound system everything.

Some of the work they do is Fucking Awesome.

Its hosted by Rapper Xzibit (or X to the Z).

Its all "Know what am saaaayin" and all the rapper type Hood / Street talking.

Quite funny but some gorgeous motors emerge form the Customs Shop.

Check it out if you can.

Know what am saaaaaayin

Yo N to the P

Has anyone ever seen the program on MTV Base "Pimp my Ride"

It is where they take soome person who deserves a bit of luck in their life (One guy had come through some severe life threatening Surgery 18-19 yrs old), and make their car the Dogs Bollocks.

Paint Job, New Wheels, Sound system everything.

Some of the work they do is Fucking Awesome.

Its hosted by Rapper Xzibit (or X to the Z).

Its all "Know what am saaaayin" and all the rapper type Hood / Street talking.

Quite funny but some gorgeous motors emerge form the Customs Shop.

Check it out if you can.

Know what am saaaaaayin

Pimp my Ride - dat shit is cold, chillin', in effect!

Word to ya moms, I came to drop bombs...

*sets Monty a little hip hop lyrics test. Man.*

Word to ya moms, I came to drop bombs...

*sets Monty a little hip hop lyrics test. Man.*

Sorry to butt in.

..'i got more rhymes than the bibles' got psalms'.

Dont normally like the 'hip hop' scene but i remember one year in Magaluf and they played that in the BCM which is normally just straight forward dance. Blew the roof off!

And while we're on hip hop, ODB died yesterday. That's shit (meaning bad); I fucking love The Wu and his "drunken style". Plus anyone who changes their name from Ol' Dirty Bastard to Dirt McGirt has got to be missed. A true one-off. RIP.