You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, manwiththestick said:

Of course. I've asked already to pay out.

Good lad. 

I have an annual bet for a night on the lash with my Irish Manc mate on who finishes higher in the league between us both. He's given up early again. 

On 01/10/2019 at 20:37, Elite said:

Pretty much every single neutral knew he'd flop, it was glaringly obvious but they still gave him the job. I still find the whole thing utterly bizarre.

Did you think he'd be this bad? If 'success' is getting back on their fucking perch then it seemed clear he wouldn't be up to it, if only because there is only one man around who would be up to it and he's already gainfully employed - and how! But based on the run up to the PSG game it looked like he was well capable of making them best of the bottom 18, like Spurs were last year. Now they don't even look like being worst of the top 6. 

Now I don't often watch them, but lately the comedy value is high and I subscribed to the UHD BT sports for the final after not getting a ticket. So I want my money's worth and will be watching them later today, don't let me down you dirty mancs, I want laughs. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Now I don't often watch them, but lately the comedy value is high and I subscribed to the UHD BT sports for the final after not getting a ticket. So I want my money's worth and will be watching them later today, don't let me down you dirty mancs, I want laughs. 

They'll win easily tonight. But will provide plenty of comic relief through the season.

23 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

No shots on target tonight for Ole’s bunch. 

I thought this was a prediction but they had six shots. None on target. New levels. 

70A1157A-6381-4980-B137-644F169B1AE2.jpeg

Apart from this, the pitch, the lack of VAR, the handball at Arsenal and the fact nothing at all is going for them at the moment being the only reason they’re not winning the everything, he seemed able to address his own failings.

I’m going March before they finally lead trusty old faithful Ole into the backyard with a shotgun and a heavy heart.

Mixing it with European giants such as F91 Dudelange, Lugano, FC Krasnodar but hey, that's what you get in the 2nd or is it 3rd Division level of European football.

He's doing a grand job. I really hope they give him pots of money in January although I must admit, I think he'll be lucky to get to the January window myself.

39 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Mixing it with European giants such as F91 Dudelange, Lugano, FC Krasnodar but hey, that's what you get in the 2nd or is it 3rd Division level of European football.

He's doing a grand job. I really hope they give him pots of money in January although I must admit, I think he'll be lucky to get to the January window myself.

I cant believe that UEFA are introducing another European competition that will actually be shitter quality than this.

Guest Pistonbroke

If they lose to Newcastle I reckon he's brown bread, especially looking at the Pochettino situation should Spurs lose to Brighton. Could be a rite merry go round next week.