You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The first girl you ever properly fancied.

Kevin D

I met my first girlfriend 18 months ago in town , first time in 43 years, it was the weirdest mad thing not knowing what to expect. She was still lovely and I became a blithering idiot but after while we got relaxed and had a great time , we met in the Globe at 12pm and left at 8pm , we then met 4 more times but as she was married she called time on it , rightly so, it was just meeting for a drink in town but we both started feeling like teenagers again .

Im now gutted all over again now , as I was I was choogling along nicely and all of a sudden I’ve been derailed, spending my time thinking if only done this or that , or if I’d of gone wherever ,things could of been different .

It can be a dangerous thing to meet someone as I did , Bittersweet is the word I believe.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I met my first girlfriend 18 months ago in town , first time in 43 years, it was the weirdest mad thing not knowing what to expect. She was still lovely and I became a blithering idiot but after while we got relaxed and had a great time , we met in the Globe at 12pm and left at 8pm , we then met 4 more times but as she was married she called time on it , rightly so, it was just meeting for a drink in town but we both started feeling like teenagers again .

Im now gutted all over again now , as I was I was choogling along nicely and all of a sudden I’ve been derailed, spending my time thinking if only done this or that , or if I’d of gone wherever ,things could of been different .

It can be a dangerous thing to meet someone as I did , Bittersweet is the word I believe.

That is bittersweet indeed.  

get it shagged.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First year of infant school. Ash Rai. At the age of 5 and a half she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. All pig tails and floral dresses. Whereas quite a few of the attractive girls from my school years have gone downhill faster than a car without brakes she's still got something about her.

Never had any problems, just ask nice enough, don’t be a dickhead and look interested usually gets you far enough for her to forget that most men are cunts, but one night I had the opportunity with one of the most stunning women I think had ever been blessed upon this earth.

For years I’d seen her, in passing, in clubs, at gigs, parties etc and she was always with her boyfriend. Over 3/4 years I’d probably seen her a couple of dozen times and we’d always made, hesitant, eyes and I’d never forgotten. Then one night she walked over to me and just started to dance with me, amazing.... except I’d taken a fuckload of LSD about half hour previously and my only response was ‘you’re not going to like me like this I’m bad and broken. Can I have your hair?’ or words to that effect. I still remember the look of sheer disappointment on her face.

Didn’t see her ever again.

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...