You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election Thread 2016

Red Phoenix

They'd probably turf me straight out or kill me once I started pushing for UFO files, trying to nationalise the Fed, pulling out of the Middle East, giving huge subsidies to solar and going on about worker co-ops.

I'd just hand it over to Stein instead and avoid the hassle.

You see that's the problem with you, RP.  I am literally handing you the Presidency and you want to withdraw without even spaffing over the USA's face, instead preferring to hand over the reigns to some outsider.  Man up and put your presidential credentials on the line.  Otherwise I will, and you won't like that.  Oh no.  

• Upvote 2

Oh shit!   Guess what?!  I made the mistake of clicking on it, and it's about... emails.  You can sum this up in four handy lines...

Give me a POD

Give me an ES

Give me a MA (yer ma, yer cunt)

What have you got?  Red Phoenix is a twat!

Haha, and here's me thinking we'd finally got past bugging each other. If it's just emails and emails aren't such a big thing like you and others keep pointing out, why are you so bothered?

I only posted it for those interested, you don't have to give me shit each time I do that. Anyway this is the last day of it, and clearly they were going to save something for the end (they might finish with a final set of Podesta emails as well later on.)

Haha, and here's me thinking we'd finally got past bugging each other. If it's just emails and emails aren't such a big thing like you and others keep pointing out, why are you so bothered?

I only posted it for those interested, you don't have to give me shit each time I do that. Anyway this is the last day of it, and clearly they were going to save something for the end (they might finish with a final set of Podesta emails as well later on.)

No one is interested, mate.

Oh, what's the problem Red Phoenix?  Have you not got any intellectual argument against my abuse?  Or are you going to stand for it, embarrassingly accepting my words against any other excerpt?  Come on, man. Let's at least  have a show of defiance.  Tell us how it should be done.  Tell us a vision or way forward.  We are reaching out to you, I am serious here.  Tell us how it should be done.  I am out of ideas and seek your expert guidance.  Please enlighten me, I beg you. I shit you not, the civilized world is on its arse.

• Downvote 1

Oh, what's the problem Red Phoenix?  Have you not got any intellectual argument against my abuse?  Or are you going to stand for it, embarrassingly accepting my words against any other excerpt?  Come on, man. Let's at least  have a show of defiance.  Tell us how it should be done.  Tell us a vision or way forward.  We are reaching out to you, I am serious here.  Tell us how it should be done.  I am out of ideas and seek your expert guidance.  Please enlighten me, I beg you. I shit you not, the civilized world is on its arse.

You should maybe try asking yourself why you're giving out so much abuse after seeing someone post a link to a wikileaks tweet. Are you into censorship or something?

"Either you support access to information or you have a problem with an informed public. Which side are you on?"

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its-ignorant-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-without-reading-wikileaks/

You should maybe try asking yourself why you're giving out so much abuse after seeing someone post a link to a wikileaks tweet. Are you into censorship or something?

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its-ignorant-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-without-reading-wikileaks/

Nuh-uh.  You are the one giving out abuse, my friend.  And if you don't believe it - read the thread back.

WHEN THE DEVILS BITES YOUR ASS, IT'S  YOUR OWN FUCKIN' FAULT.  FUCK YOU.  

For anyone interested in Wikileaks, they just dropped another big one : https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795440430259335168

Oh shit!   Guess what?!  I made the mistake of clicking on it, and it's about... emails.  You can sum this up in four handy lines...

Give me a POD

Give me an ES

Give me a MA (yer ma, yer cunt)

What have you got?  Red Phoenix is a twat!

For the avoidance of doubt, you fucking total Trump-loving cunt-face, I hope you die first.  This isn't out of spite, or anything like that.  I'm not petty enough to genuinely fight in that sort of one-up-mans-ship.  I genuinely want you to die before me, but it's not about that  Honest.   This isn't about freedom of the press.  I feel this strongly about this, Red Phoenix, that is all I will say for now.

All I can say, very sincerely, and I mean this to the bitter end without a hint of irony (because frankly I am done with expending arguments upon this point) is that I hope that you die before me, because I think the world I live in will be improved without people like you.  Fuck off and please die,  peacefully.

Fuck you.

Fuck you on toast.

Yours Sincerely,

TK-421

• Downvote 1

Just so you know : if I link another wikileaks release later and you flip again I'll be ignoring your responses, because this is fucking stupid for just posting a link. Maybe try calming down a bit? Yes, wikileaks have just released something fairly big, and yes it can and probably will damage Clinton as the others have. But she's still in the race after 50,000+ Podesta emails, 20,000 DNC emails, the shit in them being plastered all over social media and various media outlets for months on end, and she's still ahead according to the polls.

Either way, whoever wins they're both bad choices and we've known that from the off. I don't think arguing in an internet thread is going to change that.

A nyone have a short run down of what these 'bombshell leaks' are this time.

The only thing I can make out so far is chelsea clintons husband used contracts he got from the Clinton foundation to help his business.

Maybe I'm being naieve but isn't that a byproduct of foundations and mweting with other rich people.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk