You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Just pulling your chain.

I think we have a good chance of winning. It feels absolutely wonderful finally having a manager again who knows what a European tournament is all about.

Just like with Rafa, I have total faith in his ability to choose both the right team and the right tactics.

Me too , 2005 was won by hard graft and Rafa's ability to knit a team together and get a tune out of them for the right occasion, and I trust Klopp to do just that .

Starting to get nervous now. Spent a lot of yesterday setting up the room with the projector, buying beer and all that stuff. 

We have the final on Wednesday, one of my daughters taking her driving test on Thursday and the other her test on Friday. Should have at least one thing to celebrate come the weekend. If I've sobered up by then of course. 

Starting to get nervous now. Spent a lot of yesterday setting up the room with the projector, buying beer and all that stuff. 

We have the final on Wednesday, one of my daughters taking her driving test on Thursday and the other her test on Friday. Should have at least one thing to celebrate come the weekend. If I've sobered up by then of course.

You'll be celebrating a treble.

Sort of hope klopp springs a surprise in his line up just to mix it up a bit.

2005 the rumours started going around about kewell starting instead of hamann. That didnt go too well but we got there in the end.

2007 I seem to recall we all knew what the team was gonna be even though a lot wanted crouch to start.

maybe origi to start instead of sturridge?

Barring Joe Gomez, is this the first time Klopp has had a fully fit squad ?

Lucas

Allen

Skrtel

Ibe

Origi

Ings

Benteke

Firmino

All probably competing for six outfield places on the bench.

Think he'll pick the following -

Mignolet

Moreno

Toure

Lovren

Clyne

Can

Henderson

Milner

Coutinho

Lallana

Sturridge

Will be in Rotterdam for the final tomorrow night. Pain in the balls but thats life.

Anyone on here from that part and can suggest a good bar/place to watch it?

Just go to Dirk's place, he'll definitely have it on! 

Barring Joe Gomez, is this the first time Klopp has had a fully fit squad ?

Lucas

Allen

Skrtel

Ibe

Origi

Ings

Benteke

Firmino

All probably competing for six outfield places on the bench.

Think he'll pick the following -

Mignolet

Moreno

Toure

Lovren

Clyne

Can

Henderson

Milner

Coutinho

Lallana

Sturridge